No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Discusses Delvin Rodriguez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Discusses Delvin Rodriguez Clash

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBA "regular" champion Austin Trout to discuss his upcoming defense against Delvin Rodriguez, the strategy and more. [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he fights Lara at some point. Lara will f**k Trout up badly. And I tried to like Austin Trout, being from El Paso and fighting out of the 4Conrers in New Mexico. I try to like any fighter coming out of this region. But he lost me when he called Lara out and than went silent when Lara called him on it.

Comment

Boxing Scene really needs to start putting its videos on youtube. Downloading them manually is annoying as hell. There's a reason why these video threads never get any discussion.

Comment

Have fun with your fake ass belt

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          I hope he fights Lara at some point. Lara will f**k Trout up badly. And I tried to like Austin Trout, being from El Paso and fighting out of the 4Conrers in New Mexico. I try to like any fighter coming out of this region. But he lost me when he called Lara out and than went silent when Lara called him on it.
          The fight not happening between Austin and Lara is on Golden Boy, not Trout. Austin's team asked for a real offer and Golden Boy didn't give one, at least nothing worth a title fight. He was offered more money to take on Lopez and Mundine. He has already said that if Lara's team would give him a good offer, he would take the fight. Fact is, Golden Boy doesn't care enough about Lara to really work on a solid deal being made. They rather focus their time and energy building up Canelo. Making Lara Canelo's new gatekeeper is proof of that.

Comment

Not that big on Trout but if he can defeat Delvin clearly which isn't guaranteed then that would say something

Comment

Working...
            X