Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'll crap on your mother.

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
    georges big stupid eggplant jew nose doesnt allow him to wear those emo glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
      Derranged's User CP was covered in, and smelling of, shit from a dog's butt. And the sick bastard enjoyed it. Where other mens' noses would crinkle, his nostrils only widened, his pupils only dilated and his mouth only watered in delectation of the foully rich stench.
      You're the one who has unlimited access to dog crap pictures. You are a sickening shit-eating Jewish ****. I'll cut you.

Comment

Dude posts crap on karma so it can't be deleted. Coward. I'll drown you in your mother's blood.

Comment

this lounge is mine. read my sig and discontinue dropping the j_ _ word. else ill throw you outta here

Comment

I laughed at green gettin beat by an old man.....

Comment

Originally posted by CHUCKIE M. View Post
              this lounge is mine. read my sig and discontinue dropping the j_ _ word. else ill throw you outta here
              Shut you damn mouth.............

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                Shut you damn mouth.............
                outta here. nobody respect you

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  no1 uses it much, i dont even think there are many aussies on here, so for that reason this section belongs to me now, i have just put in a request to BPP to rename it, i am open to sugestions,.......
                  If you were to gain control the best name for this forum would be The Smelly Douchebag Forum. The Aussies are doing fine without you...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    If you were to gain control the best name for this forum would be The Smelly Curry Vending Cab Driver Forum. The Aussies are doing fine without you...........Rockin'
                    Fixed it for you..........

Comment

shut the **** up and get the **** outta my forum.......

Comment

Working...
                      X