• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Serbian Film

****ing horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Clockwork Orange. Well what can I say about this movie? It's just so strange, ever so strange...
      I honestly though that film was ****

Comment

Begotten
        Eraserhead
        Visitor Q

Two animes that aren‘t necessarily disturbing, but still made me feel odd -- The Camellia Girl, and Perfect Blue.

Comment

Comment

culigula(uncut version) & irreversible....lol! you have not seen sick & twisted until you have seen these films...trust me

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
              Begotten
              Eraserhead
              Visitor Q

Two animes that aren‘t necessarily disturbing, but still made me feel odd -- The Camellia Girl, and Perfect Blue.
              begotten was totally weird...never really understood what was going on but very screwed up..i watched in on old vcr tape so it was poor quality

Comment

Originally posted by rgrchris View Post
                Whats your favourites?? I'm not talking about the "Saw's" or "Hostel's", I mean the likes of "I Spit on Your Grave" and "Cannibal Holocaust" etc.

Psychological films count as well, likes of "Red Dragon" and "Silence of the Lambs" (two of my personal favourites)
                hmmmm i havent seen cannibal holocaust...movie i will check out

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  Anti christ and Necromantik as well
                  antichrist are you talking about the old film where the girl eats out a goat & drinks frogs blood?o

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    Clockwork Orange. Well what can I say about this movie? It's just so strange, ever so strange...
                    clockwork orange star malcolm mcdowell was in the 2 most controversial movies of the 70's...clockwork orange & culigula

Comment

itche the killer & the audition are 2 more

Comment

Working...
                      X