No announcement yet.

Frazier vs klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frazier vs klitschko

Imo a prime joe Frazier with the style/skill and heart could offer some serious problems for wlad if they fought .. If it was 15 rounds like the old days I see wlad losing 3-5 fights .. Frazier is Contatantly on your chest and moving his head beautifully while being aggressive with those hooks.. I feel it would be a long night for wlad
    Wlad via KO
    51.06%
    Wlad via UD
    2.13%
    Frazier via KO
    44.68%
    Frazier via UD
    2.13%

The poll is expired.

Prime Frazier has a chance if he can land that left hand early; stun and finish him

His bobbing and weaving while still hittable made punches not land flush. A guy like Foreman throwing demolishing left and right hook's and upper cut's was Frazier kryptonite.

Wlad doesn't fight like that and unless and he can make Frazier stop pushing forward and tire him enough then it should be an easy KO

Comment

Weird, I was thinking about this matchup earlier when I was rewatching the fight (as well as a fight against Foreman).

To be honest, I think Wlad beats him. It would be a competitive match.

Call me crazy but I think Wlad also holds his own against Ali but ultimately loses a UD. The only HW I see obliterating Wlad is Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Weird, I was thinking about this matchup earlier when I was rewatching the fight (as well as a fight against Foreman).

To be honest, I think Wlad beats him. It would be a competitive match.

Call me crazy but I think Wlad also holds his own against Ali but ultimately loses a UD. The only HW I see obliterating Wlad is Tyson.
        Foreman, Ali, Tyson, Bowe, Holyfield, Lennox, Tua, and many more would stun and finish Wlad for a TKO or KO. IMO though

Comment

Another ridiculous comparison.

One of the weakest champs of all time vs one of the strongest.

Because Frazier was miniscule and had zero defence, he would be hit with basically every single punch WK threw.

I don't think we'd have to even wait for the right hand, or left hook.

I think Wladimir would KO Frazier stone cold with the very first ram rod JAB he threw.

Nobody would want to pay money to see it.

And no fan base, sanctioning body would ever allow Wlad to do it.

WK KO1 Frazier
          moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

If you thought foreman did a number,

Try faster feet/hands. I think Frazier was just too small and would get blasted out of there

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
            moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Foreman, Ali, Tyson, Bowe, Holyfield, Lennox, Tua, and many more would stun and finish Wlad for a TKO or KO. IMO though
              I wouldn't doubt it one bit... He has a suspect chin and reality is the HW division is crap in this era. Not sure about Bowe, Holyfield or Tua stopping him but again, wouldn't be surprised.

Judging Wlad solely based on his skillset and physical attributes, I think he holds his own. He might lose but he would be competitive. He has the discipline of a champion, inside and outside the ring. Not to mention a tremendous jab which is one of the most vital weapons a fighter could have, and he masters it. What I'm trying to get at is that some people, me included in the past, thought he wouldn't stand a chance in the golden era of the HW division but objectively looking at it, I actually think he would be a top fighter in any era.

I can't believe I am saying this because I don't like the Klitschkos at all. I actually cringed as I typed it but that's how I feel as of tonight. Maybe when I wake up tomorrow Ill be embarrassed of this and delete the post.
              Last edited by The Problem Child; 11-17-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

As soon as Frazier taps that chin he'll go down for the count. Frazier KO in 1.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  As soon as Frazier taps that chin he'll go down for the count. Frazier KO in 1.
                  Be honest here.

How much MORE raw power do you think Frazier had, than Peter?

Remove any bias in regards to the divisional era argument.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Frazier wouldn't land his left hook cleanly because of the defense Wlad learned from Steward, the size difference, and the clinching. With that hook taken away, Joe wouldn't be able to disrupt Wlad's game. The long jab would be a constant problem for him, and he would get caught with power shots coming in and knocked down multiple times like in the Foreman fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X