• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Floyd followers say Floyd would school Pac. I don't see any reason
    why they won't agree to this winner takes all suggestion. It's the
    best way to settle the purse split issue. You're sure of beating an
    amateurish boxer why not go for it?
    Naa, son. Floyd followers are like kids who say the darnedest things. They like to act like adults with full authority and say things like, "Floyd will whup Poochiao's a55, you'll see. Better not push for it, son. You'll be sorry." When fight comes they're the last people on earth who would put their money where their mouth is.

Makes me puke.

;-)
    Last edited by maguirre; 11-04-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Who the **** is he fighting???
      I can stand this i want to know now >_<

Comment

• He's fighting Canelo on May 5th and fighting Khan later that year.

Comment

• Change the opponent to Cotto....But I still got the date right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Change the opponent to Cotto....But I still got the date right.
            yep even you couldn't predict pac and arum would be such a bunch of bitoches

Comment

• This is so so so sad. I can't believe people compared Pacquiao to Roberto Duran would have never ran from Mayweather and hid behind his promoter.

Comment

• I'm not even excited for May 5 as I was when this thread was first made.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  This is so so so sad. I can't believe people compared Pacquiao to Roberto Duran would have never ran from Mayweather and hid behind his promoter.
                  ino i never call a fighter a coward but its kinda sad how he hides behind arum

Comment

• Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    yep even you couldn't predict pac and arum would be such a bunch of bitoches
                    Yup, mind you I made this thread Before Mayweather-Ortiz and Pacquaio-Marquez was announced. Got those right. But your right, the level of *****assness was unexpected from team Pac and Bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                      ino i never call a fighter a coward but its kinda sad how he hides behind arum
                      This is sad...Pacquiao is this dude that some label greater than Srr and Duran and the other greats. Pacquiao should be ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                      X