No announcement yet.

5 keys to defeating Floyd Mayweather: A 17 year study

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    Just put Pacquiao ringside behind Floyd's corner in Canelo vs Floyd fight then Canelo will knock him out.
    this!!!!!

or perhaps marg will have the same effect?

seriously, the blueprint to beat floyd is not to have a blueprint floyd could easily read...

perhaps a drunken master style bent on doing a kamikaze attack will erase floyd's 0

Comment

floyd cant be beaten for one reason only ( even then he already arguably lost): he stays the f0ck away from guys he thinks can beat him ...real talk!

Comment

Main key to defeat Floyd Mayweather:

Taint yo beef.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao... that is all, easy money

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            Just put Pacquiao ringside behind Floyd's corner in Canelo vs Floyd fight then Canelo will knock him out.
            Wouldn't happen since ost would prevent juiceman from taking the fight. Funny how you tards keep saying PAC when y'all and himself didnt want the fight bc of testing

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              Easier said then done
              Exactly. Nazzim Richardson said it best, "On my couch i'm 999-0, cause it's easy to say i'd do this or he should do that from my couch."

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Exactly. Nazzim Richardson said it best, "On my couch i'm 999-0, cause it's easy to say i'd do this or he should do that from my couch."
                Since when were Paul Williams, prime Cotto, Pacauiao, Margarito, Casamayor, Freitas, prime Shane, Kostya couch warriors?

Easier said than done is one thing, if Floyd fought the best, but he didn't. It's easier to say you're the greatest of this generation when you've been cherry picking your whole JWW/WW career.

You guys that keep saying, "easier said than done" are being absolutely delusional.

Floyd could've "easily" proven how great he was against PRIME elite fighters, but he didn't.

Comment

Man please. his fight with tony pep is a prime example that it doesn't matter what you bring, he will make you look less than stellar. all of these gameplans you people think up should be mailed to your foghters and then put together so that maybe it could possibly help get the job done.

he beats you mentally by always doing something different to change the complexion of your gameplan. a fighter that methodical always keeps you guessing. he's working your mind and using your thinking and judgment agaonst you.

it'll be no different no matter who he fights. you all can bring up jlc all you want. floyd doesn't fight that style anymore. he has polished his style from 135 lb weightclass.

when will you pricks get it?lol. you have to out-mayweather floyd mayweather jr. and do it being a crafty southpaw imo. he will find a way to get into your thinking no matter what you do. keep him thinking.

sure, a well timed jab helps. fighting well on your toes, great balance, great leverage, speed, great power amd stamina all helps you physically. you have to know how to keep him off balance by making him guess. this is very hard. keep him turning but also do things that keep him unsure of what your next move is. get sloppy at times, but always know why you're doing it.

it is like a confusing puzzle/maze. you have to make him 2nd guess himself and build off of that so that he is never settled into your thinking, coz he thrives off of adjusting to you. work off of his plan b, by keeping him unsettled so that he starts to think that he may have to go to plan c, but he doesn't know.

with a fighter like him, that disrupts his ego, which stifles his confidence, which in turn keeps him out of his comfort zone. he cannot get into his zone, ever with today's fightets, coz it's all over from there.

beating him truly is a science. and a physical test of will. u better have great intuition and defense. a great chin won't be enough.

in other words trolls, look forward to jim retiring this time around undefeated, once again.
                  Last edited by pbftxrs316; 08-21-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    Like Floyd said"it looks easy on tv"
                    Canelo will be the latest to learn this.

Robert spent two years calling out Floyd, only to get an asswhipping.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                      Man please. his fight with tony pep is a prime example that it doesn't matter what you bring, he will make you look less than stellar. all of these gameplans you people think up should be mailed to your foghters and then put together so that maybe it could possibly help get the job done.

he beats you mentally by always doing something different to change the complexion of your gameplan. a fighter that methodical always keeps you guessing. he's working your mind and using your thinking and judgment agaonst you.

it'll be no different no matter who he fights. you all can bring up jlc all you want. floyd doesn't fight that style anymore. he has polished his style from 135 lb weightclass.

when will you pricks get it?lol. you have to out-mayweather floyd mayweather jr. and do it being a crafty southpaw imo. he will find a way to get into your thinking no matter what you do. keep him thinking.

sure, a well timed jab helps. fighting well on your toes, great balance, great leverage, speed, great power amd stamina all helps you physically. you have to know how to keep him off balance by making him guess. this is very hard. keep him turning but also do things that keep him unsure of what your next move is. get sloppy at times, but always know why you're doing it.

it is like a confusing puzzle/maze. you have to make him 2nd guess himself and build off of that so that he is never settled into your thinking, coz he thrives off of adjusting to you. work off of his plan b, by keeping him unsettled so that he starts to think that he may have to go to plan c, but he doesn't know.

with a fighter like him, that disrupts his ego, which stifles his arrogance, which in turn keeps him out of his comfort zone. he cannot get into his zone, ever with today's fightets, coz it's all over from there.

beating him truly is a science. and a physical test of will. u better have great intuition and defense. a great chin won't be enough.

in other words trolls, look forward to jim retiring this time around undefeated, once again.
                      This is null and void, because of his ducking. I could say the same thing about the Clippers if they were facing the Hornets every other game.

I wanna see how well the Clippers do against the Heat/Bulls/Grizzlies/Spurs/Thunder.

The guys that I mentioned Floyd was ducking are those elite teams. Guys like a balloned up JMM with his 1st fight being at WW against a bigger slickster is like the Thunder minus Russell Westbrook. Past prime Shane is like the Celtics, NOW. Ortiz is like the Nuggets. Guerrero is the Brooklyn Nets.

Imagine if the Bulls got to just chill for 2 years while the Heat and Thunder were facing each other all the time, and their stat players were getting injured. The Bulls pop right back on the scene, and the teams that are left are on the Atlanta Hawks level of greatness.

Then, there's a new team on the scene that's on the Heat's level, but the Bulls don't wanna play them. He sets up road blocks left and right, and his groupies make every excuse for him, instead of catching on like most sane fans.

Man, take this nonsense over to FightHype.

Comment

Working...
                      X