Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosado-Golovkin fight is nearly locked up. Both fighters on board.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See this is why I like Rosado. He truly has the balls to step up and fight dudes. When someone says that Rosado has the balls to fight them all I'd actually believe that unlike the myth Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      GGG is legit. Seek and destroy.
      Is Floyd imitating cotto in your sig? Looks just like him lmao

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
        He doesnt suck at all. At least he has the balls to fight top fighters unlike some people.
        true!! we should give Rosado Props for being a real man! hey Floyd!!!!! Are you Listening?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Is Floyd imitating cotto in your sig? Looks just like him lmao
          Yeah lol.........

Comment

At 154. it's a toss up IMO. At 160, I just don't know, because Rosado isn't a middleweight. Rosado has gotten a lot better over the years, and has racked up some good wins. His performances against Karass and Sechew Powell were really good. He's been undefeated over the last 2 years, and has won 7 straight and 5 by KO.

Rosado is a really good fighter, I just don't know how effective he'd be as a middleweight. I've heard Golovkin can make 154 easily, so I wonder if it's happening there. Either way, good fight, and Rosado is taking a serious chance here. Good luck to him.

Comment

Props to Rosado for taking the tough fight and moving up at that, but bad career move imo. He should take k9's belt but maybe GBP has plans for him. Who promotes Rosado?

Comment

There should be a catch weight. Golovkin claims he can make 154 so they should meet in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
                  Props to Rosado for taking the tough fight and moving up at that, but bad career move imo. He should take k9's belt but maybe GBP has plans for him. Who promotes Rosado?
                  That's what I'm saying, his team is cashing him out (and there won't be a lot of cash either). He's promoted by Kathy Duva.

Comment

Working...
                  X