No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev Feels Stronger Due To Klitschko Fight Delay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pulev Feels Stronger Due To Klitschko Fight Delay

Undefeated Bulgarian heavyweight Kubrat Pulev said the postponed match for the IBO/WBA/WBO/IBF heavyweight titles with champion Wladimir Klitschko has allowed him to further improve his shape.

Initially, the fight was scheduled to take place on September 6th, but it was postponed due to an injury to Klitschko. The new date is November 15, and the fight will take place in Hamburg, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Who Poo-lev? Who Poo-lev? He a bum! Poo-lev a bum! Whaddup champ? Whaddup champ? Poo-lev a bum!"

- the Cowardly Lion

Comment

Jeez louise, I think Wlad should retire sooner than later. It seems he gets injured in almost every camp he's had and each match seems to get postponed all the time. With that said, I hope that Pulev pulls off the upset! Wlad is an amazing fighter BUT he's killed the excitement of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Maybe the postponement was a blessing in disguise. I hope Pulev gives Wlad all he can handle in this fight - I wanna see a competition fight, not a one sided Klitshcko beatdown we're all used to

Comment

his last fight was against a guy who was 20-23...just saying

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            his last fight was against a guy who was 20-23...just saying
            His last 4 opponents before that were
            38-3-0
            27-0-0
            29-6-0
            32-1-0
            etc...

Probably knew he was getting the Wlad fight and took a warmup bum

Comment

Pulev is an arrogant idiot, hope Klitschko knocks him out

Comment

Pulev may beat Wlad yet,this will be his career high should he beat Pulev,no one he has beaten already would have beaten this beast.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Maybe the postponement was a blessing in disguise. I hope Pulev gives Wlad all he can handle in this fight - I wanna see a competition fight, not a one sided Klitshcko beatdown we're all used to
                  I ditto that.

Pilen is a very tough guy though, so i doubt he'll just fold like a few other recent challengers. Wlad should win this comfortably, but hoping Pulev will take the fight to him.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    "Who Poo-lev? Who Poo-lev? He a bum! Poo-lev a bum! Whaddup champ? Whaddup champ? Poo-lev a bum!"

- the Cowardly Lion
                    Is this a Briggs quote from the motor boat incident ? I have not seen a video of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X