No announcement yet.

Live stream on the Top Rank website for the Macao Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Humean View Post
    I had the fight 117-110 for Estrada. Most of you guys haven't a clue how to score a fight and then you have the audacity to whine about poor judges.

Estrada is a real class act and Melindo struggled to close the reach gap, Estrada's jab won him the majority of the close rounds.
    That fight wasn't cut and dry at all. I can see how there many people who saw the fight differenty from you. I thought Estrada won by a point or two at most

Comment

• wow, you guys are ******s that was a close fight, not a robbery.

congratz to Estrada!

Last edited by $coinblatt$; 07-27-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        is he top rank or zanfer?
        Also what do people have to say about Philippines 2.0?
        I kept saying that Estrada was going to get robbed. Funny thing is I went to sleep and didn't get to watch the fight but I dreamed that Estrada was going to win a close fight via SD and Ruiz would win by KO 4. Now I wake up and read what is going on and I'm tripping the **** out. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          wow, you guys are ******s that was a close fight, not a robbery.

congratz to Estrada!

The cards certainly don't reflect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
            I kept saying that Estrada was going to get robbed. Funny thing is I went to sleep and didn't get to watch the fight but I dreamed that Estrada was going to win a close fight via SD and Ruiz would win by KO 4. Now I wake up and read what is going on and I'm tripping the **** out. LOL.
            now that I remever, it was you calling Macau Philippines 2.0

Comment

• Estrada dominated that fight...outboxed melindo and then put a beat down the last two rounds. Melindo was game but was lucky to finish the fight standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
                Free and LEGAL live stream here for the Macao event starting at 3 AM Pacific, 6 AM Eastern, 11:00 UK, 12:00 mainland Europe:

http://www.toprank.tv/shared/flash/m...shiming_ortega

Here is the event:

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=669896
                Just saw this now. Did I miss it? ?

Comment

• Is anyone else in here????? I see someone entering the ring but I am not sure if it's live??

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Is anyone else in here????? I see someone entering the ring but I am not sure if it's live??
                    They're gonna show the card on HBO2 at 5:30 est.

Comment

Working...
                    X