No announcement yet.

If you were a drug cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    Berto was punished missed a payday and wasnt allowed to fight....Morales got 0 punishment..NONE
    Morales' B sample came back NEGATIVE..NONE in his system

How about Berto?

Do you have Showtime? The Alexander fight is on bro

Comment

Favoritism and politics are something else

Comment

Favoritism and politics are something else
        How does one fighter FAILING a B sample and one fighter PASSING a B sample politics?

It's facts.

boxing is on bro!

Comment

Berto was punished missed a payday and wasnt allowed to fight....Morales got 0 punishment..NONE

So what if he missed a payday, he made millions before that. He was on a crusade like Mayweather on cheating and look how it made him look considering he was cheating himself.

Look at the payday Berto is going to get with Guerrero. Fighting for an intern belt and stuff. Pretty good deal don't you think?

I do agree that boxers should be punished, even Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            So what if he missed a payday, he made millions before that. He was on a crusade like Mayweather on cheating and look how it made him look considering he was cheating himself.

Look at the payday Berto is going to get with Guerrero. Fighting for an intern belt and stuff. Pretty good deal don't you think?

I do agree that boxers should be punished, even Morales.
            so what??i just proved my damn point he was punished yet NOTHING was done to Morales..NOTHING

Comment

Man missed weight the 1st time and now gets caught using a drug made to help you lose weight

Comment

damn floyd missed weight for marquez and then goes on to inject his hands with drugs to numb the pain...

Comment

so what??i just proved my damn point he was punished yet NOTHING was done to Morales..NOTHING
                  True and I agree that a certain punishment should be handled on Morales.

You would of been ok with just taking the fight away and have Morales continue fighting like Berto and Peterson?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    True and I agree that a certain punishment should be handled on Morales.

You would of been ok with just taking the fight away and have Morales continue fighting like Berto and Peterson?
                    yes....................

Comment

yes....................
                      Thank you. That's fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X