No announcement yet.

This Should Be Explained Fans vs *****s and *******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnciv6 View Post
    a lot of people seem to be on me about walking all over pac fans.. Well im not.. Im walking all over *******s.

Lets get this straight, i enjoy watching both of them. Now read on to be informed!!!!!

The reason i usually walk all over *******s, and not *****s, is because there are just so many of them in comparison..

Lets explain the difference now.

Fans of either pacman or floyd: Mostly unbiased. Liked boxing before they liked there favorite fighter.. Respectful to most all fighters.

*****s and *******s: Biased almost always. Didnt know **** about boxing, just joined in because of there favorite fighter. Disrespectful to anyone who isnt there fighter.

Now that i have taught everyone the difference.. Unless you are ***** or *******, you are cool with me.. So when i make fun of *******s and *****s, probably just *******s, do not get upset if you are a real fan.. I in reality respect and enjoy watching your favorite fighter.
    *****s and *******s eh, seriously guys you need to get out more get a life that sort of thing

Comment

Originally posted by The Shredder View Post
      *****s and *******s eh, seriously guys you need to get out more get a life that sort of thing
      That's the problem really, their whole life revolves in the internet only they get so serious and wants to be taken seriously too.

Comment

and who the fuck are you?

Comment

Originally posted by pakyo View Post
          that's the problem really, their whole life revolves in the internet only they get so serious and wants to be taken seriously too.
          dont get me wrong ive posted a lot on here not so much recently but when people start making up gay names for fighters fans thats when you know they need to get out more maybe even get laid but thats pushing it a bit

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
            and who the fuck are you?
            clearly states my name above my av would you like a pretty picture with a nice bright ring around it so you dont have to struggle

Comment

Thread starter is a proven idiot who abandoned his previous account because someone gave him red K

Comment

Originally posted by clegg View Post
                thread starter is a proven idiot who abandoned his previous account because someone gave him red k
                lol ..........

Comment

is clegg a ******* or *****

Comment

Originally posted by LifeGoesOn Brah View Post
                    is clegg a ******* or *****
                    I hope not.

However, like most fans of the sport, I like Pacquiao more than I like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Thread starter is a proven idiot who abandoned his previous account because someone gave him red K
                      I should give him a Red K then..But Im afraid it'll break his heart

Comment

Working...
                      X