Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you let your young children watch cartoons??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the noose View Post
    id suggest dora teaches kids about different cultures and independence. And caliou shows how acting like a little idiot makes u look like a douche.

Kids know the difference between cartoons and real life. I grew up watching tom and jerry and have never once smashed a cat in the face with a frying pan.
    I think often cartoons give a little insight into real life situations. Such as the hazards of adopting your own fart, as seen in the ren and stimpy episode 'son of stimpy'.
    lol.....................

Comment

my daughter watches disney junior...

its quite wholesome dude...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          I don't let my daughter watch any tv show that I havent checked out yet.

So Im watching Dora The Explorer and this little chick is traveling the world by her youngself with a monkey named boots? No parents, no accountability, no school, no nothing. Just care free nonsense.

And this other show called Caliou. I mean he has to be the BADDEST little kid ever. So mischevious and shyt. And his parents are clowns. He whines non stop and tells his parents what to do.

Fuck that.
          THose shows are pretty harmless. Most of these shows for infants are designed carefully to be harmless. Though "yo gabba gabba" freaks me out a bit.

The biggest challenge comes as she gets a little older and is watching a so called "family show" and a tv character says lets have sex and jumps in bed with another. Not only is it awkward to watch theses shows with your daughter but it is the last message you want your daughter to get.

Comment

666? so what?

Comment

i thought you were an atheist?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

i thought you were an atheist?

anybody can correct me when you feel like it...

john's "revelation" in the christian scripture was written in hebrew alpha numeric characters..

so whats the deal with "666" which is from the arabs and hindus?

Comment

Only when they're in their cages. When they're outside I keep them on a zip line.

Comment

Working...
                  X