No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Ward Unification Will Land in AC on October 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch-Ward Unification Will Land in AC on October 29

CARL FROCH’S dream of headlining in Las Vegas has been shattered by a pair of scheduling conflicts. The WBC super-middleweight champion will meet Andre Ward in the Super Six final on October 29, but their clash now looks likely to take place in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh I'm there!!!!!I'm going to make a weekend out of it just like with the Froch Johnson fight..Sorry Cotto Marga's but I have to see this..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Oh I'm there!!!!!I'm going to make a weekend out of it just like with the Froch Johnson fight..Sorry Cotto Marga's but I have to see this..
      I'm there too! we shld meet up. I can't miss this ****.

Comment

damn winner of this fight has a solid case for a top5 spot p4p. Even higher depending on your opinions. But definitely top 5 both have fought great oposition in their latest fights. And shown tremendous skills.

I Would love to be there.

Comment

Im shocked its gonna be in AC.. Ward had his hometown This whole time. Everyone else had to travel except him. Im not a fan of Froch but i hate the favrotism towards ward and his style. Beat him Froch!

Comment

Dammit, I was planning on going to Vegas for this one! Schizer!!!

Comment

Wow didn't expect this one to land in AC.ill be there,def a must see fight.

Comment

Cool, so no venue issues.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  I'm there too! we shld meet up. I can't miss this ****.
                  Let me know bro,I'm living the my gurl home most likely go with my homeboy..I get at you when the fight get's close..I hope they put it here or at MSG..If it's at MSG I'm going to both the Cotto fight and this fight,I live 15 mins from the Garden...

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    Dammit, I was planning on going to Vegas for this one! Schizer!!!
                    Where you from??AC is not a bad place to hang bro I would look into still going..

Comment

Working...
                    X