Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward is taking a huge paycut to make this fight happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
    by the time brand pays of his management team and trainer he'll have nothing left
    not to mention the time and cost for fight preparation
    Oh well, even if he puts a decent effort against ward it will help his career. Maybe become the tough gatekeeper type
    Yeah but probably he has not so much time left in the sport at 39 years old. Hope he has some other career to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Yes. I have a bias towards facts. I'm still waiting on you to post them in the thread I asked for them. Instead you deflect and come in here.
      I won't participate in a thread that's only been created by poster with an agenda.....u just said your bias lol....that's the answer right there son.....end of thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi
        Fact that HBO doesn't give a damn about him, half a damn they give to Golovkin or Kovalev w'd make this guy huge.
        I noticed that they've chosen to invest their money in weight classes that are fun to watch, pay fighters a lot less, but typically doesn't produce stars. They didn't make a serious offer to Joshua even though they show Klitschk fights and Ortiz fights on their networks. They have zero investment in the cruiserweight division. They're trying to produce boxing on a low budget.

Comment

Working...
        X