• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch out! Obama finally suckle on clit-on

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/obama-endo...180427644.html
    Hillary Obama
    making out.....

President Barack Obama has endorsed Hillary Clinton for President of the United States.

The widely expected announcement came in the form of a video released by the Clinton campaign on Thursday.

"I'm with her, I'm fired up and I cannot wait to get out there and campaign with Hillary," the President said in the three-minute clip.

The endorsement came shortly after Mr Obama held talks at the White House with Mrs Clinton's Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.

The Vermont Senator vowed to continue his fight for the Democratic nomination afterward, but also said he looked forward to working with Mrs Clinton during the general election.

Mr Obama had been expected to urge Mr Sanders to call time on his campaign on Thursday to unify the party around Mrs Clinton .

Party leaders have been eager to shift the focus of the 2016 election on the upcoming showdown between the former Secretary of State and presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump .

In his Clinton endorsement, which appeared to be recorded in advance of the President's meeting with Mr Sanders , Mr Obama praised the senator for running an "incredible campaign".

He said he personally thanked Mr Sanders for shining a spotlight on issues like economic inequality, the outsized influence of money on our politics and for bringing young people in to the process.

"Embracing that message is going to help us win in November," Mr Obama said.

The President made no mention of Mr Trump in his endorsement, but aides have said he is eager to leave the sidelines and join the fray against brash billionaire.

Mr Trump noted Mr Obama's endorsement of "Crooked Hillary" on Twitter, saying the President may want "four more years of Obama - but nobody else does!"

In perhaps a sign of what can be expected in the months leading up to the November election, Mrs Clinton countered with a tweet of her own, urging Mr Trump to delete his account.

pathetic, but what do you expect. he gets the endorsement of the party as president, and then he... doesn't endorse the party?

two party politics are a poorly disguised means of dividing and controlling a gullible, unlearned, and unskilled population.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      pathetic, but what do you expect. he gets the endorsement of the party as president, and then he... doesn't endorse the party?

two party politics are a poorly disguised means of dividing and controlling a gullible, unlearned, and unskilled population.
      SPEAK FOR YOURSELF GENIUS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        SPEAK FOR YOURSELF GENIUS!!

make your replies coherent, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          https://uk.news.yahoo.com/obama-endo...180427644.html
          Hillary Obama
          making out.....

President Barack Obama has endorsed Hillary Clinton for President of the United States.

The widely expected announcement came in the form of a video released by the Clinton campaign on Thursday.

"I'm with her, I'm fired up and I cannot wait to get out there and campaign with Hillary," the President said in the three-minute clip.

The endorsement came shortly after Mr Obama held talks at the White House with Mrs Clinton's Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.

The Vermont Senator vowed to continue his fight for the Democratic nomination afterward, but also said he looked forward to working with Mrs Clinton during the general election.

Mr Obama had been expected to urge Mr Sanders to call time on his campaign on Thursday to unify the party around Mrs Clinton .

Party leaders have been eager to shift the focus of the 2016 election on the upcoming showdown between the former Secretary of State and presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump .

In his Clinton endorsement, which appeared to be recorded in advance of the President's meeting with Mr Sanders , Mr Obama praised the senator for running an "incredible campaign".

He said he personally thanked Mr Sanders for shining a spotlight on issues like economic inequality, the outsized influence of money on our politics and for bringing young people in to the process.

"Embracing that message is going to help us win in November," Mr Obama said.

The President made no mention of Mr Trump in his endorsement, but aides have said he is eager to leave the sidelines and join the fray against brash billionaire.

Mr Trump noted Mr Obama's endorsement of "Crooked Hillary" on Twitter, saying the President may want "four more years of Obama - but nobody else does!"

In perhaps a sign of what can be expected in the months leading up to the November election, Mrs Clinton countered with a tweet of her own, urging Mr Trump to delete his account.
          A far cry from what he was saying back in 2008 doe, LMAO.

So, why did he change his mind, is he a liar? He's a politician and a Democrat, the most ruthless party around. Hillary will decimate this country, it'll be just like 1929 all over again, probably worse.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            make your replies coherent, please?

Never heard of sarcasm genuis?.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

So, why did he change his mind, is he a liar? He's a politician and a Democrat, the most ruthless party around. Hillary will decimate this country, it'll be just like 1929 all over again, probably worse.

They were locking horns back then.I think she is very capable to run the country and make U.S. even greater. I hope that the democrats win the senate and congress so that she can implement most if not all of democrats platform.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

It's almost as if candidate Obama was saying everything he could to distinguish himself from candidate Clinton (who was actually more liberal than him when you compare their senatorial voting records) to ensure himself the Presidency.

I mean, who could possibly imagine that?

Comment

Working...
                X