Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a theory that thuryman is currently servning jail time for street racing,,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a theory that thuryman is currently servning jail time for street racing,,,

now hear me out,ever since his ''accident'' hes been real quite,,not active in his socal media accounts,twitter,ig none of that. there hasnt been anyone on his team or ppl that know him speak for him on his behalfe.

now we all know at this point that he got into a car accnident,,but what they are keeping from us is that it was the result of streetracing,,which is illegal therefore he is in jail serving time for that setence,

street racing,reckleiss driving,accident as a result of streetracing producing bodily harm,he's looking at atleast 3 months in jail,which he is serving right now

thats why hes so quite on his social media,its all top secret,even haymon and co dont want this to get out,

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    now hear me out,ever since his ''accident'' hes been real quite,,not active in his socal media accounts,twitter,ig none of that. there hasnt been anyone on his team or ppl that know him speak for him on his behalfe.

now we all know at this point that he got into a car accnident,,but what they are keeping from us is that it was the result of streetracing,,which is illegal therefore he is in jail serving time for that setence,

street racing,reckleiss driving,accident as a result of streetracing producing bodily harm,he's looking at atleast 3 months in jail,which he is serving right now

thats why hes so quite on his social media,its all top secret,even haymon and co dont want this to get out,
    1. Hes not in the public eye regardless
    2. Hes already done an interview since

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
      1. Hes not in the public eye regardless
      2. Hes already done an interview since
      i havent seen any interivews,,,but its possible that he did post bail

Comment

Stax might be on to something here.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Stax might be on to something here.
          once i crack this case i reckon i mighte start my own private invesgitative firm,i will have n*ggas in suits following ur every move in a blacked out escalade like we on sum CIA **** fam

im gonna bust out the nightvision goggles too ubest believe that

Comment

Hype job hectari
            Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 03-29-2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

#freethuryman. but yo STAX's the real question is will he fight Porter tho?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                #freethuryman. but yo STAX's the real question is will he fight Porter tho?
                yes i think he will im not sure who will win that fight proter is just a dirty wrestler dude and thuryman can seem btchmade from time to time i guess only time will tell,hopefully thuryman is staying in tip top shape in jail right now,

Comment

I'm an attorney, I assure you the process doesn't go that fast. Its possible but not likely. He could be in jail if he didn't pay bail but he has enough money for that unless he killed someone.

An easy way to find out is find out what county the accident happened and check the jail logs on the local sheriffs website.. It public information.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
                    I'm an attorney, I assure you the process doesn't go that fast. Its possible but not likely. He could be in jail if he didn't pay bail but he has enough money for that unless he killed someone.

An easy way to find out is find out what county the accident happened and check the jail logs on the local sheriffs website.. It public information.
                    i think the accnident occured in florida where he lives,i will get to the bottom of this

Comment

Working...
                    X