Any news on Trout/Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Oh man, your ridiculing of Canelo makes me laugh everytime Bushbaby
    I refuse to hand out respect to a fighter that has done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I refuse to hand out respect to a fighter that has done absolutely nothing to deserve it.
      Show sum respect to canelo.Hes the wbc champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        What!? That kid is the truth, I mean he has the hall of fame Sugar Shane Mosley on his resume. That has to be right up there with Khan beating Barrera, once you beat a legend you become one. Do I need to point out Danny Green? I mean c'mon son!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Show sum respect to canelo.Hes the wbc champ.
          Onechance, I promise you, the minute ginger beats a top 10 fighter in his weight class, (that didn't get a doctored up ranking), I'll give the hypejob some respect. Until then he gets none.

Comment

Ginger Chicken vs Alfredo Angulo in Mexico. May4 on Undercard of Mayweather vs Guerrero in Las Vegas on HBO PPV

Comment

i think it will be angulo and if so i sure hope people won't be giving canelo props for it

angulo looked like crap in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                i think it will be angulo and if so i sure hope people won't be giving canelo props for it

I won't be surprised when this fight with Angulo is announced. Nor will I be surprised at the threads praising the win as if it was great once the fight is over

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

Oh stop it.Trout looked like shlt against delvin,Yet gave cotto alot
                  of credit for taking him on.

Comment

no,He wanted a guarentee if he fought on card in may.That he would
                    get the floyd fight in sept.
                    the problem with this is what if canelo gets ko'd in may? trying to get A guarantee will be difficult with mayweather because we don't know how ether guy will look in may. what is canelo talking about?

Comment

Oh stop it.Trout looked like shlt against delvin,Yet gave cotto alot
                      of credit for taking him on.
                      I guess no one educated you on the fact that Delvin is better than ginger's version of any fighter he's fought then??

Comment

Working...
                      X