Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Now Selling Himself With Naked Buttocks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Haye has come across quite well. He hasn't come across as particularly arrogant, and the other camp-mates seem to like him. No-one's had a bad word to say about him, he seems pretty grounded.

Comment

Haye just keeps getting clowned on. He does belong in the jungle indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        He's a real twat on this show, unfortunately his arrogance isn't just for boxing, it's for real.

Come on, when is smugness ever funny? I thought the boastfulness was just for boxing but it appears the guy is genuinely conceited.

Nigel Benn was great on this show, very real and down to earth.
        Haven't watched it but I've read a few articles and they say Haye is a fan favourite, i doubt that would be the case if his arrogance is as bad as you say.

Comment

He's gone back to the 2008 version, Hayemaker a G!

Comment

Haye-Klitschko is already arranged for mid-2013.

David's simply garnering interest among casual boxing fans, here, in the UK.

Comment

Haye has actually pulled a masterstroke off going on this show

Sure, the haters on boxing forums are gonna hate, but they would anyway

but the main thing is he's winning the casuals over again, they don't give a **** about a toe or whatever, my facebook is blowing up with women drooling over his naked buttocks

He's winning over the general public again, and he's had to do very little, a couple of challenges that he found easy, and sitting around on a hammock.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                He's a real twat on this show, unfortunately his arrogance isn't just for boxing, it's for real.

Come on, when is smugness ever funny? I thought the boastfulness was just for boxing but it appears the guy is genuinely conceited.

Nigel Benn was great on this show, very real and down to earth.
                You've got selective memory I think, Nigel Benn made an arse of himself on this show, he got completely owned by a Scottish Lesbian for gods sake. He came across as a complete tool.

And I'm a fan of the dark destroyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Haye has actually pulled a masterstroke off going on this show

Sure, the haters on boxing forums are gonna hate, but they would anyway

but the main thing is he's winning the casuals over again, they don't give a **** about a toe or whatever, my facebook is blowing up with women drooling over his naked buttocks

He's winning over the general public again, and he's had to do very little, a couple of challenges that he found easy, and sitting around on a hammock.
                  Very true, add the Chisora fight and he has enough bargaining power in the eyes of the public. The public has short term memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Why are women leaving comments about his butt on your Facebook page? Do you have a picture of him naked on there? Otherwise I don't see why they would.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                      Vitali will do anything but fight Haye.

Exactly.

I mean, look at the expression on Wladimir's face...

' That better be your hand... '

Comment

Working...
                      X