Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is More Likely to Get a Mayweather Fight Between Guerrero and Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with Devon simply because I think the ghost is an absolute bum and a half. He has no business being anywhere around Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      I went with Devon simply because I think the ghost is an absolute bum and a half. He has no business being anywhere around Floyd.
      Great avatar. Just greened you for it.

Comment

Neither one of them is getting the fight but if i had to pick i would say Guerrero.

Neither one is a draw but at least with guerrero we can re-tell his story for the hundredth time and get some extra buys.

Comment

I don't find either fight all that appealing but if push comes to shove, i'd side with Guerrero over Alexander.

Comment

[QUOTE=bojangles1987;12431513]Great avatar. Just greened you for it. [/QUOTE

Someone posted it on facebook and I had to have it. lmao

Comment

If Alexander completely dominates Bailey I think he deserves a shot at Mayweather

Comment

If Devon beats Bailey...Devon has a belt...therefor Mayweather would most likely go for that belt

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                  If Devon beats Bailey...Devon has a belt...therefor Mayweather would most likely go for that belt
                  Doesn't Guererro have one too?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Mayweather should be back by later December, you need more people on that poll

Guerrero is free right now
                    Berto is free right now

Must win to get a chance
                    Maidana fights on 9/15
                    Josesito fights on 9/15
                    Alexander fights on 9/22
                    Let's throw Spaddy in there too.

Comment

I will be honest, I am not all that interested in either match up for Mayweather to be honest because neither does anything that can give Mayweather Problems IMO

But I am going to say Guerrero is more likely at the movement just because of the WBC Title...Alexander need an impressive Victory over Bailey

Comment

Working...
                      X