No announcement yet.

Were They Were Just Using Floyds Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Floyd is a COWARD for asking OSDT in the first place. Anyway where are you trying to go with this because I hope you know that Floyd wants nothing to do with Manny. Why do you think everybody is calling him a coward.
    it goes both ways Pac is a coward for lying

Comment

The countdown was absolutely disrespectful. I always had a feeling Arum did it like that so Floyd wouldn't agree to it and the fire would be off Manny (who, despite wut u want to believe, ruined the first negotiations) and back to Floyd. Manny would look like the good guy, and Floyd would look like the coward. And as soon as I heard it I knew Floyd was going to let it run out. I had this idea he was gonna let it run out, than make a move... Woulda been pretty cool. But the fact he didn't do it allows u to point the finger at him though.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
        I will let you all be the judge but i would love to hear opinions from both pac and floyd fans about this. Do you think arum and team pac really tried to make the fight or were they just using floyds name?
        arum and pac really wanted the fight.

blood testing for PEDs 7 days before a fight is useless because by that time, a boxer is barely training at all.

Comment

I dont really care what espn, yahoo, or Si said because at this point it is obvious they were working with false information from both sides. But this question is to us fans on this forum. So you can give me your opinion on that or stay out of the thread.
          So any day now, we should be expecting those top news outlet to recant their statement right?
          Then they will turn around and call Manny a coward and a liar right?
          Will you eat this thread when they don't?

FACT: Pac vs Marg in Nov 13th. Floyd vs State of Nevada Nov 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            So any day now, we should be expecting those top news outlet to recant their statement right?
            Then they will turn around and call Manny a coward and a liar right?
            Will you eat this thread when they don't?

FACT: Pac vs Marg in Nov 13th. Floyd vs State of Nevada Nov 9th.
            Will I eat this thread? Why are you so upset? I just gave my opinion. If im wrong then Im wrong. I will admit that if thats the case but it seems that you have a problem because you just found out your hero is just as much of a liar as floyd? Can you admit that?

Also if you want to dispute anything i said with a well thought out counter id loved to hear it but you dont thats why you posted that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Floyd is a COWARD for asking OSDT in the first place. Anyway where are you trying to go with this because I hope you know that Floyd wants nothing to do with Manny. Why do you think everybody is calling him a coward.
              Floyd wants nothing to do with Manny??? Really? How do you figure that? Because he asked for random drug testing up until the fight and Pac keep refusing? Please! Maybe.. its because Pac ko'd Ricky Hatton who was 1st ko'd by Floyd when he was still undefeated? Or maybe its because Pac did so much better with Marquez than Floyd? Or, because Pac and Roach refused to fight Mosely (even at 142lbs) who was the #1 welterweight in the world, the same one who Floyd dusted? Oh i know, i know its because Pac hits way harder than Shane Mosley. Maybe its Pac's superior boxing skills. Lets see.. Ring smarts? NO. Footwork? No. Head movement? No. Defense? Hell no? Speed? Not really they're even in speed. Ring generalship? Please! How can Pac beat Floyd? Constant pressure? Work rate? Nope. Out boxing him? Never! Floyd has proven over and over again, he WILL adjust to what ever his opponent does. And before any idiot mention it, Floyd had a torn rotator cuff in the 1st Castillio fight, and to silence the critics he took an immediate rematch. Floyd is the best boxer alive...period! The stats don't lie. Pac is good but he's no Floyd.
              You'll probably say ...well why wont Floyd just fight him and prove it.
              I want to see this fight just as much as the next fan but im not the one in the ring and im not the one getting the money. All i know is that, if one man can ask for an unheard of, never before in the history of the sport $10,000,000 per pound weight penalty then the other should be able to ask for a little random drug testing. Coward? Really, a professional boxer who's been boxing since 4yrs old...a coward? Interesting.lol
              Last edited by cmartez; 10-25-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cmartez View Post
                Floyd wants nothing to do with Manny??? Really? How do you figure that? Because he asked for random drug testing up until the fight and Pac keep refusing? Please! Maybe.. its because Pac ko'd Ricky Hatton who was 1st ko'd by Floyd when he was still undefeated? Or maybe its because Pac did so much better with Marquez than Floyd? Or, because Pac and Roach refused to fight Mosely (even at 142lbs) who was the #1 welterweight in the world, the same one who Floyd dusted? Oh i know, i know its because Pac hits way harder than Shane Mosley. Maybe its Pac's superior boxing skills. Lets see.. Ring smarts? NO. Footwork? No. Head movement? No. Defense? Hell no? Speed? Not really they're even in speed. Ring generalship? Please! How can Pac beat Floyd? Constant pressure? Work rate? Nope. Out boxing him? Never! Floyd has proven over and over again, he WILL adjust to what ever his opponent does. And before any idiot mention it, Floyd had a torn rotator cuff in the 1st Castillio fight, and to silence the critics he took an immediate rematch. Floyd is the best boxer alive...period! The stats don't lie. Pac is good but he's no Floyd.
                I want to see this fight just as much as the next fan but im not the one in the ring and im not the one getting the money. All i know is that, if one man can ask for an unheard of, never before in the history of the sport $10,000,000 per pound weight penalty then the other should be able to ask for a little random drug testing. Coward? Really, a professional boxer who's been boxing since 4yrs old...a coward? Interesting.lol
                Thank you. I dont think any fighter is a coward and if you step in that ring 41 times then you definetly arent. But do see how that is the only response they got. Its pathetic. I had a thought and i put it out there in an intelligent manner but none of them can counter it with a logical explanation because it makes too much sense for them.

Comment

I dont really care what espn, yahoo, or Si said because at this point it is obvious they were working with false information from both sides. But this question is to us fans on this forum. So you can give me your opinion on that or stay out of the thread.
                  yes and YOUR information is correct........smh...

Comment

Originally posted by cmartez View Post

Manny is the best boxer alive. Period. Floyd didnt want to fight Manny, its PRETTY OBVIOUS to the majority of boxing fans. But whatever makes you sleep at night in Murrrrrrland.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      arum and pac really wanted the fight.

blood testing for PEDs 7 days before a fight is useless because by that time, a boxer is barely training at all.
                      Wrong .....PAC can still be a killer using PED within those 7 days LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X