No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Fighter - Season 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
    Pray tell me why every year some dick head in the house feels the need to act like a fool and smash the entire house up !???
    some people just don't like nice **** apparently. lol

Comment

Junie Browning and Shane Nelson are Bad for the Sport, they need to be brought to Japan and compete in NYE against Hong Man Choi and Semmy Schilt in a Tag Team MMA Match

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
        Junie Browning and Shane Nelson are Bad for the Sport, they need to be brought to Japan and compete in NYE against Hong Man Choi and Semmy Schilt in a Tag Team MMA Match
        yeah, that is a great point....they are real bad for the sport. imagine, not knowing much about the sport and turning on the tv only to see this ******* acting like a tough guy with an atitude, starting fights while very intoxicated. that would put a bad taste in my mouth about mixed martial artitsts. its hard not to stereotype the majority of the sport like that, when and if you dont know much about the sport itself. when all you know is two guys beat eachother up.....and you see this *******, it would and can make you think most of the guys that do this sport are like that. at least some people would think that.

Comment

after the trailer for next week I would be really suprised if Junie is still around. I think Dana wants to keep him cos he really does look like a talented MMA fighter. Just watchin him makes me wanna see Team Nog win

Comment

Junie needs to fight Krazy Horse in a ShoXC...but Showtime needs to do a countdown show for it. The reality show would be better than the in-cage...

Comment

yo those 2 drunks are not only bad for the sport they are bad example of MEN. i see ppl like that in my crowd of ppl at bars and stuff and i pity and hate them. i hope junie loses just like his boy

Comment

great last episode we got another incident involving bodily wastes as a fighter got his pillow pissed on.

unbelievable

Dana's so **** about the whole drinking around the house and causing mayhem

but I think Dana White should have a no using feces or piss as a weapon.

as sure drunken rages and smashing windows/provolking fights aren't good, and make the sport look bad

but IMO pissing on a person's personal belongings is just plain gross and vulgar.

like Phillipe said on the show, it's something an animal would do
                Last edited by MJ406; 10-24-2008, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Episode 5 added to the mix

Comment

and now the same with Episode 6

Comment

lol jumie sucks, barely won...

Comment

Working...
                      X