Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What's in Store for Timothy Bradley this Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Damn... Y'all didn't get two hour delay today?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    lol, that's just for high schoolers....the "snow" here is a joke.
    People are still getting into accidents though... probably blame it on the non-existent weather

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      ^^ this if he had just taken the win said "yea i won the decision but it was a close fight and it really could have gone either way so id like a rematch to prove im the rightful champion" people would have been more accepting of him but i saw him on videos on youtube in his wheelchair still with his belts kinda acting like an arrogant ******* and that personally made me say **** him
      I don't know you like that,but truth is most never liked Bradley and expected him to get his doors blown off..This is true in this forum and even in the Media..No matter what Bradley did he would have taken heat for this,before he even came out and made an official statement you had people bashing him(in the media none the less as if he made the decision),sorry but Bradley is an easy guy to hate..This is the same guy people was comparing to Hatton skill wise..When it's obvious he is more skilled then Hatton and fights nothing like him...I know it's easy to pile on Bradley at this moment,but honestly Bradley did nothing wrong,and no matter what his response was to the Pac fight...All Pac had to do was fight him again to clear everything up..But yet nobody gave Pac any kind of grief for not fighting Bradley and doing what all real legends and great Champs do..Show everyone in the ring that the judges made a mistake...

I'm a big Pac fan,but I won't lie this made me view him and moves he's made in the past differently...Certain things are expected of great fighters imo..Acting like a diva and saying I'm cool with popular opinion is not the act of a great Champ..I was very shocked and surprised by Manny's choice there..

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'd laugh my ass off if it was Mayweather-Bradley for May 4th. I wouldn't mind it, I'd actually like it more than Guerrero probably, but still it'd be funny and something NO ONE would see coming.
        If that happens it would make Manny look really(Really!!)bad..I don't think Arum can let that happen...

Comment

Idk why... Maybe I just want Gamboa to have his one big fight cause let's face it, soon he will be going out the door.

Why is that? I don't usually get excited about a lot of fights but for this one I do. There would be a lot of action in it with 2 guys who are just about equal in size.
          I don't know tho,would people really give Bradley credit should he beat Gamboa??I think style wise it's a solid fight..But you know how people are wanting to find fault with everything...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Damn... Y'all didn't get two hour delay today?

lol, that's just for high schoolers....the "snow" here is a joke.
            People are still getting into accidents though... probably blame it on the non-existent weather
            Lol we got the two hour delay here in oceana. Only in VA do they say its gonna snow and we get the best weather we've had all week. And yea I just drove past 2 accidents this morning.

Comment

Lol we got the two hour delay here in oceana. Only in VA do they say its gonna snow and we get the best weather we've had all week. And yea I just drove past 2 accidents this morning.

People here can't drive for shit.
              I had PT this morning and I did it in my shorts. I didn't think it was that cold... but there was some ice out here.
              Wish it would snow though

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                Quote:

Idk why... Maybe I just want Gamboa to have his one big fight cause let's face it, soon he will be going out the door.

Why is that? I don't usually get excited about a lot of fights but for this one I do. There would be a lot of action in it with 2 guys who are just about equal in size.

I don't know tho,would people really give Bradley credit should he beat Gamboa??I think style wise it's a solid fight..But you know how people are wanting to find fault with everything...
                I cant speak for others but I would probably look at Bradley differently if he was to beat Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                  Quote:

People here can't drive for s hit.
                  I had PT this morning and I did it in my shorts. I didn't think it was that cold... but there was some ice out here.
                  Wish it would snow though
                  Yea its not that cold out even tho its like in the 30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I don't know you like that,but truth is most never liked Bradley and expected him to get his doors blown off..This is true in this forum and even in the Media..No matter what Bradley did he would have taken heat for this,before he even came out and made an official statement you had people bashing him(in the media none the less as if he made the decision),sorry but Bradley is an easy guy to hate..This is the same guy people was comparing to Hatton skill wise..When it's obvious he is more skilled then Hatton and fights nothing like him...I know it's easy to pile on Bradley at this moment,but honestly Bradley did nothing wrong,and no matter what his response was to the Pac fight...All Pac had to do was fight him again to clear everything up..But yet nobody gave Pac any kind of grief for not fighting Bradley and doing what all real legends and great Champs do..Show everyone in the ring that the judges made a mistake...

I'm a big Pac fan,but I won't lie this made me view him and moves he's made in the past differently...Certain things are expected of great fighters imo..Acting like a diva and saying I'm cool with popular opinion is not the act of a great Champ..I was very shocked and surprised by Manny's choice there..
                    i didnt have anything against bradley going into the fight but i did however think he would lose maybe not to the extent of "getting his doors blown off" but i think it was a close fight however pacquiao won i was the only one that was thinking pacquiao would win the fight when i was watching it and after the fight all the bradley fans said the decision was horrible. Even then i had nothing against bradley he cant help the decision and he seemed rather humble but it was like a week or two after he started kinda being ****y and arrogant about a close fight that was wrongly scored thats my only problem with him. But i really wanted to see pacquiao fight him again rather than marquez iv but i guess pacquiao figured there was more money in marquez iv

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

You out in NAS Dam Neck? VA drivers all suck for the most part, I habitually avoid at least 3 accidents every week because of idiots waiting until the last second to decide they want to pull out in front of me. It's a good thing I have a pretty good reaction time to that stuff or I would be dead already.

I had to swerve off the road last Thursday because this older lady tried to change lanes in the middle of the intersection while making a left turn (2 turning lanes). The old bag just came over into my lane like I wasn't even there.

Comment

Working...
                      X