Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Money split: Marquez 65%
    Testing: Full Random Blood and Urine testing
    Weight Stipulations: Manny can't come in above 144lbs or suffer severe fines

make it happen.
    cost too much to do in Mexico. I'll guess Cowboys stadium and Marquez, who made $3 mil plus ppv probably gets a flat $12-15 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      cost too much to do in Mexico. I'll guess Cowboys stadium and Marquez, who made $3 mil plus ppv probably gets a flat $12-15 mil.
      Marquez will make it happen in mexico , just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
        Marquez will make it happen in mexico , just watch.
        it cost too much to bring the HD trucks and equipment to mexico and back. it cuts into HBO's profit. that said it would be great in azteca.

Comment

Bring it on!

Márquez 70/30

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            it cost too much to bring the HD trucks and equipment to mexico and back. it cuts into HBO's profit. that said it would be great in azteca.
            WHo said anything about HBO being a part of it.

If JMM has been saying for year that he wants a fight in mexico city then now is the time for one, I think HBO's decision doesn't matter at this point. The fight will happen with or without HBO. Certainly the fight can be seen for free in mexican television and I don't even know hat your talking about HBO for. They (HBO) haven't even said a word on it. Eitherway, I have seen major events aired from Mexico. (kirkland v Angulo) It will happen.

Comment

well its up to marquez, he calls the shots this time. i hope he tells bob arum to go fcuk himself. but then again i wouldnt mind watching that fight again. i suppose we are going to keep going round in circles until we get to pac marquez 17.

but what happens if pac wins a 5th fight, marquez will want a 6th fight! and so on. they should just call it a draw and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
                WHo said anything about HBO being a part of it.

If JMM has been saying for year that he wants a fight in mexico city then now is the time for one, I think HBO's decision doesn't matter at this point. The fight will happen with or without HBO. Certainly the fight can be seen for free in mexican television and I don't even know hat your talking about HBO for. They (HBO) haven't even said a word on it. Eitherway, I have seen major events aired from Mexico. (kirkland v Angulo) It will happen.
                The fight has to be on something other than mexican TV dude.

Comment

Working...
                X