Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxings biggest supertw*t...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my bad..thought this was another Carl Froch thread..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I went on his Twatter or Facebook I think and he seems to be a wrestling fan.

I want him to be good but I have a feeling he's actually ****.

TNA's originality kept me in it after WWE went PG then Hogan and Bischoff came along and then it just became watered down, pushing washed up/rejects from WWE as main stars.

He boxed for England, so based on amateurs he knows what he is doing. However, have you seen the World champs at the weight?

Comment

I think we are entering the age of the UK **** talker.

Respect to this kid. He's a ****ing flyweight with 2 fights in Europe & he's getting attention. Thats amazing regardless if he's the next Hamed or the next nobody. Kid needs to work for some tech startup advertising team with his skills, eff boxing.

Comment

The interview he does with IFLtv was pretty funny

Comment

Im still waiting to see him get KTFO, that will be a memorable moment.

Comment

Been watching for a few months now. He is a proper wrong un

lol
              Last edited by dan_cov; 07-20-2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Waleed Din is actually good though, I think the kid's entertaining but he really is nothing special.

Comment

LOL just finished watching the videos he's entertaining I'll give him that but he's a leery ***t. Going to watch him vs Charlie boy now, 1-5 vs him ha ha the way he was talking I thought he dominated him.

On a side note it's good to see someone outside of the GB set up making some noise apart from Fury and Quigg.

Comment

In his defense them mfers not playing his song is some amateur bs. Play the kids song you suck at your job, need to be immediately fired turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      He did not just to do the Shawn Michaels pose.
                      Yup!! And then he finished with Ravishing Rick Rude. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X