Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you put Guerrero on the P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
    Lmaaooooo!!!!
    Mathed is one of the special group of guys that picks Floyd to duck/lose all of his fights then after he beats them says they were cherry picks.

There's a few of those around. It's like they don't know people can see what they've said pre fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Mathed is one of the special group of guys that picks Floyd to duck/lose all of his fights then after he beats them says they were cherry picks.

There's a few of those around. It's like they don't know people can see what they've said pre fight.
      This is why these guys can't be taken seriously. A guy that more than 80% of posters on this site thought was one of the best 20 fighters on the planet is now a cherry pick.

And if I recall, I wasn't in favor of this fight.

Comment

This is why these guys can't be taken seriously. A guy that more than 80% of posters on this site thought was one of the best 20 fighters on the planet is now a cherry pick.

And if I recall, I wasn't in favor of this fight.
        Durrr If you seen how terrible he fought against Berto it was a bit obvious why some people wouldn't have wanted Guerrero to get the shot me included.

For his jump up to welterweight to beat Berto was a not bad win but he done absolutely **** at the division then all of a sudden he is fighting Floyd because I assume Berto was the one who was next in line similar to the Provodnikov Vs Algieri winner getting Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Durrr If you seen how terrible he fought against Berto it was a bit obvious why some people wouldn't have wanted Guerrero to get the shot me included.

For his jump up to welterweight to beat Berto was a not bad win but he done absolutely **** at the division then all of a sudden he is fighting Floyd because I assume Berto was the one who was next in line similar to the Provinikov Vs Algieri winner getting Pacquiao.
          But you ranked him #10 pound for pound.

Comment

For his jump up to welterweight to beat Berto was a not bad win but he done absolutely **** at the division then all of a sudden he is fighting Floyd because I assume Berto was the one who was next in line similar to the Provodnikov Vs Algieri winner getting Pacquiao.
            Hey genius, you ranked him in the Top 10 P4P AFTER he fought Berto.

How do you explain that?

Comment

These guys lack the ability to own their words and opinions. They have absolutely no integrity. Shameless.

Comment

Oh what do we have here?!?!?

Then why do you call him a bum now?
                Lmaaooooo!!!!
                Looooool. pwned!!!!!!

So fighting and beating a fellow top 10 p4per (according to you) in the same weight division is a bad thing? Wow!!!!

Comment

But you ranked him #10 pound for pound.
                  LOL these guys are idiots. He ranked Guerrero a top ten pound for pound fighter and now the dude is a cherrypick after Floyd beat him a few months later?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    LOL these guys are idiots. He ranked Guerrero a top ten pound for pound fighter and now the dude is a cherrypick after Floyd beat him a few months later?
                    He must have had a poor upbringing. I feel sorry for him.

Comment

Lmao... Anyone that voted, it's like a "who's who" of horrible posters...

Comment

Working...
                      X