Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Im pretty sure I wasn't the only one.
    No one in their right mind could have had that fight 5-4 Cotto going into the 9th.

There's no way if people are being completely neutral that you could give Cotto more then 2-3 rounds, 4 at the very most and that's stretching it. 5 is absurd.

Comment

• NO MATTER WHAT, DIAZ HAS NO POWER TO FIX THE THOUGH....

Comment

• I had the Cotto fight 10-2 Mayweather and the Oscar fight 9-3 Mayweather so on paper I had the Oscar fight closer.

But Cotto did better against Mayweather than Oscar did.

Comment

• Did Mayweather Outthrowing Cotto Surprise Anyone?

because it sure surprised me

He threw 26 percent (179 of 687) to Cotto's 21 percent (105 of 506)

Comment

• I have a feeling the crowd really influenced a lot of peoples scoring in these fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
              Oscar gave a good account of himself in that fight but I only gave him three rounds. I gave Cotto four but their were few close rounds where you could make a case for either guy.
              Exactly this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                No one in their right mind could have had that fight 5-4 Cotto going into the 9th.

There's no way if people are being completely neutral that you could give Cotto more then 2-3 rounds, 4 at the very most and that's stretching it. 5 is absurd.
                Opinions I guess. I thought there was a case for 4-5 in Cotto's favor. But in the end, that's why you and me are nothing but keyboard warriors on NSB.

Comment

• Yeah, it did.

He was pushing for the KO in this fight.

Comment

• he's got an excellent chin he ain't getting ktfo any time soon

Comment

• I had each fight scored about the same.

Cotto did better against Floyd than Oscar did overall though.

Comment

Working...
                      X