No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marquez would have been epic if they was the same size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
    What does Marquez do better then Mayweather? apart from take real challenges?

The fight is the same at 130 or 135 except Floyd scores more KD's
    floyds resume>>>>jmm's resume...besides the manny fights..who has he fought??

Comment

Once PBF figures a fighter out he is only going to do just enough to beat them not worrying about a KO as long as the fight isn't close. PBF only true close fight was Castillo I.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
        Based on his late ko on even older Casamayor when the cards were level

and having serious trouble with fatty Diaz first time round yeah sure i agree

Based on the fact that he is a better fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post

Casamayor,Chris John,Barrera,Pedden,Medina and few other decent fighters

Comment

Barrera Pac and John>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Diego Corralles and retired De La Hoya

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              Barrera Pac and John>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Diego Corralles and retired De La Hoya
              he lost to john and pac..so those dont really count on your resume.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by AMBALAMPS View Post
                Casamayor,Chris John,Barrera,Pedden,Medina and few other decent fighters
                hatton,oscar,judah,mosley,castillo,corrales,jesus chaves,hernendez-and floyd won all those fight...jmm lost to chris john

Comment

Thats not fair JMM has a HOF resume, dont belittle him just because he doesnt match up to Floyd in accomplishments.

Comment

Oh Floyd has a better resume, i am just pissed at him for not getting in the ring with Pac yet..

Like i said anyway this is a harder fight for Marquez if he fights Mayweather from say 130.. cause 130 pound Mayweather will throw combos and take more risks. At 147 he seemed ashamed and let Marquez attack while he pot shotted

I think in round 10 Marquez looked in trouble then Floyd stepped of the gas for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by AMBALAMPS View Post
                      Yea,He throw hail mary against Hatton and then he gave that punch name check hook.

From Wikipedia:
                      A Hail Mary pass or Hail Mary play in American football refers to any very long forward pass, long bomb, or dragon made in desperation with only a small chance of success, especially one thrown at or near the end of a half. The expression was made famous when it was used to describe the game-winning touchdown pass by Dallas Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach to Drew Pearson in a NFL 1975-76 divisional playoff game. Afterwards, it was reported that Staubach said, "I closed my eyes and said a Hail Mary."

Floyd threw and landed the check hook NUMEROUS times against Hatton and uses it on a very regular basis. It was neither "out of desperation"(since he was getting in Hatton's AZZ the whole fight!) nor did it have "only a small chance of success" ince he landed it regularly in that fight. Ur post is a complete failure!

PS. Your post should read, "he threw", not "he throw". The FMJ vs. RH fight has already past, therefore you would use the past tense of the word throw, which is threw. I won't bother correcting the rest of the post. You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X