Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the biggest hype job in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the biggest hype job in history?

There is just something not right with this Pac-Floyd negotiations, steroids, suing thing. It just seems too soap opera to me. I think it's all Hype for the fight. If this is the case this has to be one of the biggest hype jobs of all time. Arum and GBP are geniuses if this is the case.

BUMP. They just talked about it espn's PTI and said that is was hype. I know there is talk about Pac vs. Paulie, but is it just hype? Are they hyping the hell out of this fight. I want some answers.

Comment

I don't think it's hype. I hope I'm proved wrong but I don't think this fight is going to happen.

Comment

I really hope he doesn't give Paulie a payday either. God I would hate to hear him on a 24/7. He would just embarrass himself. He sounds like a fool when he speaks.

Comment

You are probably right. There is too much money on the line, the promoters and fighters themselves want it to happen, not just the fans. They are letting everything brew.

Comment

If this is a hype job, then it's a bad one. Because it really tarnished Manny's image regardless if you're a fan or not. Being a big Manny fan, i will support whatever his decision is, but i can't deny the fact that this made him look bad and i wish that he would've just taken the test even though i don't agree with it as well.

Comment

We will find out if the fight happens. But ive been telling everyone that with the shortened promotion time period this is a great way to get stories in teh paper and media time on national TV. Theres a 40 page thread on niketalk.

Comment

80 million fight just became a 100 million fight cause all the drama!

Comment

Its getting a lot press but its 100% Negative press. Im pretty sure ARUM would want to avoid press like this at ALL costs

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                    If this is a hype job, then it's a bad one. Because it really tarnished Manny's image regardless if you're a fan or not. Being a big Manny fan, i will support whatever his decision is, but i can't deny the fact that this made him look bad and i wish that he would've just taken the test even though i don't agree with it as well.
                    good post....!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X