Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is faster overall?? Mayweather Jr. or Pacquiao???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is faster overall?? Mayweather Jr. or Pacquiao???

Based on what you've seen and your opinion...
    Mayweather
    32.73%
    Pacquiao
    54.55%
    Equal Speed
    12.73%

Hand speed wise I would say Pac. Pac can throw combos that are very fast. Floyd is also fast and quick hooks coming in that catch people by surprise. Footspeed is close.

Comment

I don't know, comparing their common opponent with speed; Hatton & Marquez is kind of tough cause Hatton didn't fight Pac long enough to make a fair judgement and Floyd seemed really fast with his hand speed and counters against Marquez but he was a bit slowed down at that weight, not by much tho. I think Floyd.

Comment

I think Floyd has the slight advantage in handspeed and Manny has the faster footspeed. Overall? About equal.

Comment

Floyds reaction time is faster than anybody I've ever seen. As soon as his opponent moves his hand to punch, he's gone.

Comment

Floyd looked faster against Marquez but Marquez was blown up and slow, Pac looked faster against Hatton and ODLH.

Pac didn't look that much faster than Cotto but neither did Zab or Shane, he can neutralize speed well.

Comment

they're really close. the fight won't be about speed, it'll be about timing.

Comment

single shots floyd slightly.. Combinations not even a competition.. Does floyd even throw combinations these days??

Comment

Pac throws more combinations and overall looks faster...

but Floyd is just as quick on the release and quick to slip

both are quick on their feet

I'd say about equal, both just use their speed in different ways..Floyd for quick release and counters...Pac for combination and workrate

Comment

The fight will be more so contested on skill and executing gameplan better than their opponent rather than just speed. I think they'll both realize they have an opponent with great speed to contend with in round 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X