Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] If No Pacquiao-Mayweather Who Would You Choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popsikal View Post
    I agree. I think pac kills alexander, but has trouble with bradley and berto.
    Berto gets annihilated..

Bradley gives Pacquiao a hell of a fight..and it's one I'm hoping to see if Mayweather doesn't step up..

Comment

both are shit fights.

Comment

i voted Marquez 3 because i have ZERO desire to see Mosley take a beating like Cotto and Margarito did.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          Berto gets annihilated..

Bradley gives Pacquiao a hell of a fight..and it's one I'm hoping to see if Mayweather doesn't step up..
          I agree about Berto but I also think Timmy gets embarrassed too and I really like Timmy. I just think his chin would be checked far too often to be able to compete passed the first 4 rounds

Comment

Of those 2 options, Mosley. Marquez just can't hang with Pac on the climbing of the scales. Mosley at the very least has a puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              Berto gets annihilated..

I agree... but I'd like to see how Manny would do against a philly shell D...but I believe Bradley is a much smarter fighter than Berto

Comment

Working...
              X