Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Frampton is a better Boxer than Leo Santa Cruz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You called it well.

I picked Santa Cruz by Robbery. I felt Frampton would win the fight and not get the decision. Glad he got the decision, i still felt the cards were a little off though.

I did think LSC's pressure would be a problem but actually Scott Quigg won the rounds he won against Frampton a lot more convincingly than Santa Cruz did. Quigg's pressure at times seemed a lot harder to deal with than LSC's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Spot on bro
      Thank you mate, green k'd.

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      You called it well.

I picked Santa Cruz by Robbery. I felt Frampton would win the fight and not get the decision. Glad he got the decision, i still felt the cards were a little off though.

I did think LSC's pressure would be a problem but actually Scott Quigg won the rounds he won against Frampton a lot more convincingly than Santa Cruz did. Quigg's pressure at times seemed a lot harder to deal with than LSC's.
      The Quigg bout was a perfect tune up for this fight. Quigg and Leo both 69" reach.
      What's more this wasn't a Brook step up of 14 pounds, this was a natural step up of 4 pounds.
      I think Quiggs pressure looked more than what it was because of the extra pounds Frampton had to cut to make weight. Even getting dropped twice off a jab on his US debut has to be due to that.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        I think Quiggs pressure looked more than what it was because of the extra pounds Frampton had to cut to make weight. Even getting dropped twice off a jab on his US debut has to be due to that.
        Yeah, Frampton does look much better at this weight. Also, Quigg is an underrated fighter anyway, great engine and heavy handed so is always going to give anybody some problems a times in a 12 round fight.

Comment

yes he is

Comment

Who did not know this going into that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Who did not know this going into that fight?
              60% + of NSB were unaware. Only time size really trumps skill is at HW. People seemed to think high volume of punches + bigger man = victory.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                60% + of NSB were unaware. Only time size really trumps skill is at HW. People seemed to think high volume of punches + bigger man = victory.
                LMFAO NSB is all Emotions 98% Emotion and 2% IQ

People pick fights strictly based on who they like, nothing more nothing less, it is a small minority of Boxing Fans on this forum who can predict a fight without being Bias

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  LMFAO NSB is all Emotions 98% Emotion and 2% IQ

People pick fights strictly based on who they like, nothing more nothing less, it is a small minority of Boxing Fans on this forum who can predict a fight without being Bias
                  True, we all know who they are as well. Sometimes their emotions let them pick the right outcomes but usually they're just going with the odds on pick.

Any fights coming up you looking forward too?

Comment

Working...
                  X