No announcement yet.

I got Postol over Crawford all day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Of course they do, governing body rankings are based on politics, nothing to do with the skills or achievements of a fighter. How else would guys like Jojo Dan, Bizier, Lepai etc get high rankings? Based on what?
    Alright buddy, it seems no fighter can meet your unreasonable standards. What do they have to do to be considered good? Knockout Mayweather?

You underestimate how tough boxing is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      Alright buddy, it seems no fighter can meet your unreasonable standards. What do they have to do to be considered good? Knockout Mayweather?

You underestimate how tough boxing is.
      We're talking about world level here bro. I respect all boxers, even the ones I dislike. I've been in the ring myself, I know how tough it is, but the truth is guys like Beltran, Burns, Jean, Dulorme etc are what they are, C level fighters, with all due respect.

I'll give Crawford his credit if he beats Postol, this would be his first legit win.

Comment

We're talking about world level here bro. I respect all boxers, even the ones I dislike. I've been in the ring myself, I know how tough it is, but the truth is guys like Beltran, Burns, Jean, Dulorme etc are what they are, C level fighters, with all due respect.

I'll give Crawford his credit if he beats Postol, this would be his first legit win.
        All I'm saying is they are at the same level and this fight could go either way. I wouldn't count either out.

Comment

I remember you nuthugging Imam, and saying he'd beat Crawford.

Crawford would have knocked Imam out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            I remember you nuthugging Imam, and saying he'd beat Crawford.

Crawford would have knocked Imam out cold.
            lol because he knocked out Dierry Jean and Dulorme? Imam beats the **** outta Crawford. We've had this discussion about 40 times. Move on.

Comment

lol because he knocked out Dierry Jean and Dulorme? Imam beats the **** outta Crawford. We've had this discussion about 40 times. Move on.
              Imam's defense is so bad, he makes Gatti look like Whitaker.

Imam has a weak chin. He got dropped by Maldonaldo, rocked by Ugas, and stopped by Granados. Crawford would only need to land a few good shots, and it'd be over.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Imam's defense is so bad, he makes Gatti look like Whitaker.

Imam has a weak chin. He got dropped by Maldonaldo, rocked by Ugas, and stopped by Granados. Crawford would only need to land a few good shots, and it'd be over.
                What does Imam have to do with this thread or topic you obsessed ******? Why do you randomly bring him up on nearly all of my threads?

Not only have you got some weird OCD, you're also completely ****ing reactionary and clueless about the sport. I can't be bothered responding to your posts anymore.

Enjoy your day.

Comment

Postol will likely win. No idea how Crawford is the favorite either. I'm also laughing at anyone who thought Crawford won any of the first four rounds in the Gamboa fight. Some of you guys need to learn how to score fights. Gamboa was schooling Crawford.

Comment

Crawford's skills, talent, and mean streak will surprise you. I'm not sold on his chin though. If Postol wins it will be by knockout.

Comment

How did Crawford embarrass Gamboa? If anything that fight showed that Gamboa is a levels above Crawford in terms of skill. Gamboa is naturally 2-3 weight classes smaller than Crawford and he easily won the first 4 rounds of that fight, he then got carried away like he always does and it cost him against a much bigger man.

Crawford also struggled with Dulorme for the first 5 rounds, he gave away 3-4 rounds in that fight, against a guy who's C level at best.

I really don't see anything out of the ordinary about Crawford.
                      This is very true. I thought his power bailed him out in both fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X