Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      What's your poison of choice tonight lads?.
      Went out for some drinks with the homies. We hit up some bars and eventually ended up at a pizza joint who brews their own IPA. Don't know how I got home but for some reason it's almost 3 in the morning and some how I'm still drinking out of a twelve pack of IPA I found in my fridge

Comment

• Riding my bicycle 5 miles up hill wasted at 2am with an 18 pack of rolling rock talls in my crate on the back, with no headlight because the ****ing rain killed my light, was loads of fun.

I didn't get hit by a car and only crashed into one tree.

The craziest thing to happen was I was riding through a park and they had those posts to prevent cars from going down the path, and I literally road through the posts at full speed in the dark, and didn't crash. I only saw them like at the instant I was on them, and did a quick steering adjustment, and somehow didn't crash and die.

Comment

• There's something odd about riding a bicycle for transportation, in that I lived in Asia for 7 years where every single person owns a bicycle which they use regularly for transportation. Here stateside it's some entire sub culture or some **** like that. I hate even going to a bike shop to buy parts because every guy working in a bicycle shop is such a douche bag. "Do you even ride, brah?"

Comment

• Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
            Went out for some drinks with the homies. We hit up some bars and eventually ended up at a pizza joint who brews their own IPA. Don't know how I got home but for some reason it's almost 3 in the morning and some how I'm still drinking out of a twelve pack of IPA I found in my fridge
            Respeck on your name.

I'm currently debating whether to start drinking?. Is it worth the hangover for work?.

Comment

Respeck on your name.

I'm currently debating whether to start drinking?. Is it worth the hangover for work?.
              I'm chillin recouping, not so bad. My only issue is the weather, it's freaking over 100° and we about to go get our grill on for Father's day

Comment

• Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                I'm chillin recouping, not so bad. My only issue is the weather, it's freaking over 100° and we about to go get our grill on for Father's day
                60 here and rained all day, real feel of 50 though.

You from Vegas?.

Comment

60 here and rained all day, real feel of 50 though.

You from Vegas?.
                  Cali dude. Seems like every year it gets hotter and hotter

Comment

• Wasted. Let's go Dubs !!!!!!!

Comment

• Got a few Snakebites ready for the bed time p.iss up.

#drinkinnakedinbed

Comment

Working...
                      X