would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

here's how this instance happened for me. my wifes 30th was at this little spot called 18th st lounge where we had gotten a ton of friends together and two tables. this one girl, beautiful girl who was with our group mistakenly goes to a different table and starts drinking some guys moet; i'm designated driver so i'm the only one who sees what's going on and immediately jump on it. i walk over to the dude and say "sorry, about that, i'll get you a glass of whatever is on my table" the dude shakes his head north and south and then bends over to the girl and goes "what the **** are you doing?" at this point im in disbelief because we had just had an agreement and the fact that this ugly ****en dude is talking like that to a 9 is just unacceptable to me especially with a resolution in place. so i tell him "hey, we agreed here, lets continue enjoying the night, again, sorry for my friend." him and his friends are eyeing me the entire night not saying a word but again, incredibly, this girl goes BACK to that table and gets ANOTHER glass of moet. this time i take it out her hand, call the server over and tell them to put that bottle on my tab. i've just done this guy a huge solid. unfortunately this time dude is off the handle and starts calling her a biitch, cunnt and the whole bit - could have sworn he was indian via UK, actually. this dude just kept on mean mugging the girl. i walk up to the guy and tell him not to look at her anymore but he continues. so i'm eyeing them leave so my bestie and i follow them out, when i go out i just told him "you violated in there, apologize to me" - well he didn't and so i just slapped him, must've been like 2 or 3 man slaps before i stopped and they walked away just ***** talking. i felt great about it. he was never any threat to me, but maybe, just maybe he'd never been shown how to be respectful to women and i was the vessel the lord used to straighten him out? lol. so if you're out and i'm some random guy off the street is cussing your mother or gf out you think it's "manly" to ignore the guy, ah?

Comment

Comment

dude, you love me i can tell. but please, get off my sack.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

aww, you make up posts, too? that's not a teeny bit pathetic at all.

Comment

here's how this instance happened for me. my wifes 30th was at this little spot called 18th st lounge where we had gotten a ton of friends together and two tables. this one girl, beautiful girl who was with our group mistakenly goes to a different table and starts drinking some guys moet; i'm designated driver so i'm the only one who sees what's going on and immediately jump on it. i walk over to the dude and say "sorry, about that, i'll get you a glass of whatever is on my table" the dude shakes his head north and south and then bends over to the girl and goes "what the **** are you doing?" at this point im in disbelief because we had just had an agreement and the fact that this ugly ****en dude is talking like that to a 9 is just unacceptable to me especially with a resolution in place. so i tell him "hey, we agreed here, lets continue enjoying the night, again, sorry for my friend." him and his friends are eyeing me the entire night not saying a word but again, incredibly, this girl goes BACK to that table and gets ANOTHER glass of moet. this time i take it out her hand, call the server over and tell them to put that bottle on my tab. i've just done this guy a huge solid. unfortunately this time dude is off the handle and starts calling her a biitch, cunnt and the whole bit - could have sworn he was indian via UK, actually. this dude just kept on mean mugging the girl. i walk up to the guy and tell him not to look at her anymore but he continues. so i'm eyeing them leave so my bestie and i follow them out, when i go out i just told him "you violated in there, apologize to me" - well he didn't and so i just slapped him, must've been like 2 or 3 man slaps before i stopped and they walked away just ***** talking. i felt great about it. he was never any threat to me, but maybe, just maybe he'd never been shown how to be respectful to women and i was the vessel the lord used to straighten him out? lol. so if you're out and i'm some random guy off the street is cussing your mother or gf out you think it's "manly" to ignore the guy, ah?

smh. . . props for handling the situation up until the point where you followed them out, and slapped the guy because he didn't apologize. . . sounds like he deserved it.. . and you shouldn't speak to a woman that way. . but there is no need for physical violence; he will learn his lesson one way - you don't need to be the one to do it. . . you would have been tossed in the slammer like MC hammah',. . .

as long as nobody touches my mom or girlfriend, or makes me believe they are actually about to touch them, im not going to attack them for cussing at them. . . there's always a chance i might attack, but i think i would be able to diffuse the situation by simply leaving with my mom or girlfriend. . .

like i said, though, i have a lot to lose. . . and im confident enough in myself to know THAT MY GIRL KNOWS, and i know, that i could have attacked him, but she knows i don't need to do any kind of shyt like that to prove my manhood, or prove how much i care about her.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

LOL x 1000! what a catchy little tune to a brilliantly composed fictional story!

Comment

Comment

• If some drunk skank kept coming over to my table, drinking drinks that I paid for, you can bet your ass I would call her a cunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X