Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebola gonna kill us all!!!!this is just the beginning!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ebola gonna kill us all!!!!this is just the beginning!!!

So there's this little virus going around called Ebola....been in Africa for a min...killed a hoooole bunch of them kats...but now one dude in TX dies...and mofo's losing they katdamn mind...

What's your take on this?

What's your take on how the media and social media is handeling this story??

you buying into the hype??

whachugot???

From what I've read it seems pretty difficult to get. You have to be extremely close to the person to get it. The poor guy in Texas who passed was in close proximity to his family, and so far , they seem to fine. It's certainly a ****ed up situation but think of the context and setting of the disease. Africa's infrastructure and quality of life is piss poor I'm not surprised this is ravaging certain areas of the country. I can't see the impact beng great here, some people will die but I think it will be contained for the most part. We're two different worlds.

Comment

Fuck sake, we've already lost half the globe to bird flu.

Comment

It's the same as AIDS...don't suck anyone' dick and you'll be fine.

Or roger a dead persons butt hole.

Comment

Unless the virus mutates and becomes airborne, we should be just fine.

Comment

nicca we gonna be aight!

Obama already sent troops to Africa to fight Ebola

Comment

As long as we stay away from bushmeat. Ebola ebola. There's no way it's not airborne.

Comment

This is the 5th outbreak of Ebola in Africa. 1st one was in '76 in the Congo, but it was fairly easily contained and stopped due to it's location, in the middle of nowhere, with hardly anybody around.

Pretty sure it has slowly made it's way over the years and 4 more outbreaks into a very populated area, and it has mutated into the violent death it is now.

Yeah, people in Africa are scared, but i think it's being overhyped by the media, (bad news= good ratings). But i see some contradictions about how contagious it is. The way it's being handled is bad because it's in a densely populated, poor area with bad sanitation, education and resources....etc.

If it's not as infectious as they say, how are very heavily protected, carefully trained Dr's-staff getting infected? Last count i think is 200 Dr.'s and staff since around march. I doubt it even gets as bad as the swine flu got by the time they contain it.
                Last edited by jazluvr; 10-09-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

When Ebola I'm well prepared. I'm going to take Pete's car, go to mum's, kill Phil, rescue Liz, go the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over.

Comment

Here's the latest update from the cdc's website...
                    http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/

Comment

Working...
                    X