Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Calzaghe vs Prime RJJ @168: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    LOL @ your usertitle annie
    all scrotum no dink was a better one...

Comment

• Prime roy would actually throw punches and not and gun shy,i like joe but they are clearly leagues apart in their primes

Comment

• a shot to bits jones dropped and hurt joe so I cant see joe surviving a prime jones. roy ko6

Comment

• One thing to note might be that the question is for 168, not 175, and that Slapsie was out of prime then, too.

That said, Roy was shot to ****... I thought all Slapsie had to do was turn up to win. Which was the case for the last ten rounds, really.

Comment

• Anyone who voted for that bum Calzaghe, isn't worthy of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
              a shot to bits jones dropped and hurt joe so I cant see joe surviving a prime jones. roy ko6
              I think Joe would be more prepared for a prime RJJ and would go toe to toe with him to make a statement and surprise RJJ.

Comment

• Ya'll musta forgot!

Comment

• Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
                  Ya'll musta forgot!

I think RJJ would feel Kovalev's power and be gunshy the rest of the fight.

Comment

• Still think this is a war.

Comment

• Roy and not even close. Roy should have never took that fight so late in his career. **** Calazaghe, hid in Wales, and then asks for the fight to add on his resume so it looks like he fought the best. Did the same thing to Hopkins. He's not fooling anyone. Welsh turd.

Comment

Working...
                      X