No announcement yet.

I'll be in Manhattan in July...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be in Manhattan in July...

So after I beat the living **** outta George's I'll be lookin for things to do,
    I've never been to NY and I know there is alot to do.

I have three days before heading to Mexico,
    What do you guys recommend? e.g. Clubs/bars, restaurants, landmarks etc

stop by Detroit...i heard its lovely in July

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      stop by Detroit...i heard its lovely in July
      Nah, I'll rather settle for Cancun and Vegas

Comment

Take yourself to Jack demseys, its the home of the Manhattan Celtic Supporters club, You will get treated well in their lad.

36 West 33rd St
        New York, NY 10001

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Take yourself to Jack demseys, its the home of the Manhattan Celtic Supporters club, You will get treated well in their lad.

36 West 33rd St
          New York, NY 10001
          Nice man - that I will do, when I'm in the US I always try stop by an Irish bar one of the nights, I usually never have to pay for a drink either

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Nice man - that I will do, when I'm in the US I always try stop by an Irish bar one of the nights, I usually never have to pay for a drink either
            same here, when I was over in Berlin in January, we were in this boozer called the Kilkenny, was a young lad behind the bar from Ireland, originally from Donegal, we got talking to him etc, he was a massive Celtic fan, use to put the rebel music on for us every time we were in was brilliant spent most of my time in that boozer getting wrecked with the rebs playing, last night we were their he gave us a round on the house, top lad, and top boozer.

Comment

And?

Can i come?

Comment

I'm going to NY soon, too.

Apparently, you gotta get your food off The Halal Guys. Top quality I've heard..

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

there won't be many irish pubs in new york. those are in boston. you won't get your drinks paid for, you'll get them poured over your head.

bostonians can smell a rat.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    I'm going to NY soon, too.

Apparently, you gotta get your food off The Halal Guys. Top quality I've heard..

every time i've been to NY i've picked a deli on any random street corner and it's been f#cking amazing. that city has the best food in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X