Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo drops cotto in 9 rds easy!!!!!!!
    U read it hear first!!!!!

Comment

Canelo don't drop nobody !!he must fight young people like Kirland or Lara

Comment

Canelo fight will always be there canelo will not make big money without cotto pac or floyd he will beg fpr those fights but he will have to earn it its not given

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
          Canelo don't drop nobody !!he must fight young people like Kirland or Lara
          You and that other eyebrow plucking puta prboxingcotto should log off here and go take a knee somewhere

Comment

I love the fight, I just wi**** was happening now instead of later. I have a feeling Sergio beats Cotto, and I am a big Cotto fan!

I think style wise Canelo is a bad matchup for Cotto at tis point in his career, and like I said I am a fan of both guys. I would hate to see either guy lose that fight, but i think it would be exciting.

I just feel if Cotto loses to Canelo the fight loses some luster.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
              He gave Floyd a good fight while chasing his ugly azz and was weak due to weight drain. In a rematch, Canelo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuerno~de~Chivo View Post
                You and that other eyebrow plucking puta prboxingcotto should log off here and go take a knee somewhere
                Red K and Reported to Moderators for Racial, Profanity and Unsportsmanlike Avi.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  This is cottos plan, fight Sergio, and if he wins he has the MW title and if he loses he just made a ton of money and just go down to 154 and say MW was too much and fight canelo after
                  It's a guaranteed win-win situation. Canelo will wait for Cotto as long as possible. Martinez could decimate Cotto and Canelo would still want the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X