Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan beats anyone at 147, Mayweather included

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You been shooting heroin, haven't ya? I'd even take fringe contenders like Soto Karass and Brook over that chin glass freak. Sh ite, even feather fister bradley would knock that boy out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Let's start with a meaningful win at 140. His last one was Maidana in 2010. He had an okay win over Judah 2 years ago.
      Thank you captain obvious, may we utilize your services in the future for more obvious news?

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
        Amir Khan should take this fight @147 with Senchenko. He has nothing for Khan.

Danny Garcia? He's overrated. Lamont Peterson? is a drug cheat. Lucas Matthyse? He's not that good. Mike Dallas Jr. is a bum. No excuses.

Amir Khan is bad ass bro. He would wipe the entire 147 & take Floyd's "0" away. Floyd is dead scared of Khan

Khan's Army runs deep from LA to the UK. We've got Mr. Capone e the Mexican/Pakistani Rapper & that black guy who's married to Mariah Carey I forgot his name.

http://youtu.be/9mxNAklk1y4
        Yo TS, you see that plate of blow in front of you? Please, my friend, please...pass it over to me.

I have nothing to prove in this friend, unlike you, who has some heavy lifting to do.

Leave the drugs alone my friend...they're not good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          Yo TS, you see that plate of blow in front of you? Please, my friend, please...pass it over to me.

I have nothing to prove in this friend, unlike you, who has some heavy lifting to do.

Leave the drugs alone my friend...they're not good for you.
          You think it's a joke but I'm being very serious.

I know my stuff too. I never say things just for the purpose of saying them.

Comment

Good thread.... No need to justify it to these people. They will see for themselves

Comment

Goons like you are the reason Khan is so badly hated

Comment

I agree he probaly could beeat anybodt @ 147 in Fight Night

Comment

Looks like you don't watch too much boxing. Khan can't even get past the top Jr WWs. What would it make you think that he will do better at WW that he don't want to even make. He is trying for a catch weight at WW against a guy that Paulie stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Looks like you don't watch too much boxing. Khan can't even get past the top Jr WWs. What would it make you think that he will do better at WW that he don't want to even make. He is trying for a catch weight at WW against a guy that Paulie stopped.
                    You don't know s*** about boxing.

Comment

They said the same thing when khan got ko'd by prescott he shouldn't move up because 140 division will hit to hard and break his chin look what he did he took over the division then got ko'd by garcia.

I think he can do good at 147 but that depends on his body and if he can make the weight i think he beat peterson that was a robbery and had some ****ed up referee. In the garcia fight he fought the wrong fight and got ko'd he shoulda boxed like morales was from long range but thats his fault props to garcia he timed the shot and ko'd him nicely.

Comment

Working...
                      X