Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you carry cash on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, always. makes things easier in a lot of situations.

Comment

Typically $0-50 at any given time.

Unless I'm on a date I'll have a few hundred on me, or at a club or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
        Me personally, theres nothing better than pulling a wad of notes out of your pocket, and reeling off a couple of notes when it comes time to pay for something. I cant stand all that "card" malarky

Why do you wanna know, plan to rob somebody?

I keep a little bit, I don't like to use my card too often. It's too easy to spend too much money by carrying only a card around, so it's good to keep some notes on me.

Comment

Most of the time, I do not. Just the debit and credit card.

Comment

Only time i use cash is when i'm buying weed.

Comment

I only carry cash. I don't like the idea of paying my bank to use my money and I don't believe in credit cards. If I can't afford to pay for something outright, I don't need to buy it. Credit cards get people (women) in trouble.

Comment

i believe having atleast a 20 in your wallet is a requirement for being a "real" man, similar to being able to cook via a method other then BBQ.

Comment

This pretty much I agree with Bossy. I have a debit card but I don't use it for some reason. I just pay in cash. Maybe I look stupid with my wads of cash and unorganized bills like someone mentioned.....

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  I only carry cash. I don't like the idea of paying my bank to use my money and I don't believe in credit cards. If I can't afford to pay for something outright, I don't need to buy it. Credit cards get people (women) in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Rarely carry or use cash anymore.

this

i used to be all about cash..

and then i started making enough money to be forced to keep it in ze bank

i'll usually have no more than 20-40 bucks on me. for a 25 year old man i like to think i spend very little idly.

Comment

i'll always have around $20 on me for the day...should get me by for lunch, smokes and drinks at night

if im going out tho, usually about $100

Comment

Working...
                      X