Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bundrage just tweeted he will fight Canelo on Sept 15!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think someone would have to pay me to watch Bundrage fight again. That was utterly painful to watch and almost downright embarrasing. He looked like one of those muscly little action figures that you press a button on their back and they start throwing wild punches lol. Canelo would beat him up hopefully. I simply have no desire to ever watch Bundrage fight again, he is strong but just has such a poor skillset it is terrible to sit through.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      I think someone would have to pay me to watch Bundrage fight again. That was utterly painful to watch and almost downright embarrasing. He looked like one of those muscly little action figures that you press a button on their back and they start throwing wild punches lol. Canelo would beat him up hopefully. I simply have no desire to ever watch Bundrage fight again, he is strong but just has such a poor skillset it is terrible to sit through.
      Green K

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Yes, yes she is.
        Reason I asked is cause my girl just gave birth to my baby daughter a week ago and every time I saw your avy it reminded me of my baby who's always right next to me cause of the big ol' cute cheeks lol. But she has also changed a lot bro. I should put up a pic of mine as my avy with her cheeks hehe.
        Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I was wondering the same thing! Lol
        Hehe yea she looks so different with the different color hair. But yea, god bless her.
        Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
        That reminds me of somebody I just watched too and I can't remember his name right now. I do remember he got a gift decision tho... Damn what was his name again?

Comment

Bushbaby, that's a beautiful new picture.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            ...my girl just gave birth to my baby daughter a week ago and every time I saw your avy it reminded me of my baby who's always right next me...
            Congratulations to you and your lady, mi hermano! Que Dios bendiga tu hija!

Comment

I know no one asked but my lady and I just had our first son 3 weeks ago too. what a blessing. bushbabys' nena is beautiful btw. and congrats on your child sergio martinez avi guy!

Comment

Congratulations to you and your lady, mi hermano! Que Dios bendiga tu hija!
                Thank you kinda sir. It was a tough 3 days at the hospital but we got thru it. The house is full of grandmas and the great grandma right now. I never get to hold her! Lol

Comment

Canelo by ko within 4 rounds. Easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                    I know no one asked but my lady and I just had our first son 3 weeks ago too. what a blessing. bushbabys' nena is beautiful btw. and congrats on your child sergio martinez avi guy!
                    Lol! "Sergio avi guy"

Hey man, same to you, congrats! I gotta shoot for a boy myself. Im about to put up a pic of her in my avy.

Comment

She's beautiful, bro. God bless her.
                      Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Reason I asked is cause my girl just gave birth to my baby daughter a week ago and every time I saw your avy it reminded me of my baby who's always right next to me cause of the big ol' cute cheeks lol. But she has also changed a lot bro. I should put up a pic of mine as my avy with her cheeks hehe.

Hehe yea she looks so different with the different color hair. But yea, god bless her.

That reminds me of somebody I just watched too and I can't remember his name right now. I do remember he got a gift decision tho... Damn what was his name again?
                      Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Bushbaby, that's a beautiful new picture.
                      Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post

Thanks fellow boxingsceners, I've been telling myself to post a new avatar for a while. So here she is!!

Comment

Working...
                      X