No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao accused of housing a fugitive and tax evasion in the Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    iM TELLING YOU MAKE HIM AND FLOYD CELL MATES AND TELL ARUM TO BUILD HIS STADIUM IN THE PRISON YARD AND HOLD THE FIGHT THERE.PPV WOULD BE AT A ATG??
    What about the 24/7. The entertainment will be out of this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      no thanks...i want MY dog

surprised she was cool with letting me spend time with the dog...she wasn't too happy when i told her about my chick from back home
      you told her about the pinas chick?

you're never gonna see that dog. for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        Pacquiao can barely speak English, is terrible at math as shown by VisionQwest, and is being slaved by Bob Arum.

Genius is giving up 2/3 of his money?

LOL@giving Pac credit for promotion.

The guy can't tie his shows without Arum's permission. And you think he has ideas?

Last time Pacquiao had ideas Arum put him on time out and made him fire VisionQwest before they could confirm Manny's servitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
          you told her about the pinas chick?

you're never gonna see that dog. for real.

dude she caught on...i went in August, went in January and im planning on going back in May...i ran out of excuses so i just told her...she still said it was cool if i have the dog for a day

Comment

• Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
            What about the 24/7. The entertainment will be out of this world.
            yea we'd have prison rape,phone checks and people getting shanked all in the background.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
              Finally it is all getting exposed. A person that can gamble , cheat on his beloved wife , drink , avoid tax and hide a fugitive criminal in his house will not even think twice to take PED's. Just think about it.
              dude mayweather does way worse and is actually on his way to the bing. that's why he's growing that prison pu$$y goatee. so does that mean he takes peds? think about it...
              Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 03-13-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                dude mayweather does way worse and is actually on his way to the bing. that's why he's growing that prison pu$$y goatee. so does that mean he takes peds? think about it...
                I thought about it for a second but then realized that Mayweather and Cotto both agreed to getting tested just like the last few of Floyd's fights.

Comment

• Well well well. Look at what we have here now. Looks like Manni Criminao isn't so godly now is he. Can't keep everything under wraps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    yea we'd have prison rape,phone checks and people getting shanked all in the background.
                    hahahaha they could even do an overtime 24/7 with Roger and Roach in the middle of the prison yard. Plus the prison would have its own version of F l o m o s and P a c t a r d s.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      dude she caught on...i went in August, went in January and im planning on going back in May...i ran out of excuses so i just told her...she still said it was cool if i have the dog for a day
                      yeah........ she'll give the dog back.

she'll glenn close that dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X