Help: I have a small penis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
    Is it that small you pee on your nuts
    LMAO.... damn. The guy seeks help and hes getting humiliated.

Ask a pinoy TS , they have those types of issues. And apparently Mexicants too.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      I've got a great idea

Sit down and have a cup of coffee first
      I tought that was only to last long having sex. Does that pil make you penis biger? That is what i want

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
        LMAO. Damn TS... Im sorry , cant help you out. I dont know anything bout small ......

As for you..... Do you always focus on checking out dudes C0cks when they weigh in..

Damn this guy is so obssesed with ricans he checks their c0ck when they weigh in.

LOL! Just responding to the non-Latino Jewish phony Latino wannabe meddling busybody who thinks he's Puerto Rican. R-E-S-P-O-N-D-I-N-G. Don't appreciate a non-Latino making trouble between real Latinos btw.

Comment

G*yboy, since you're obssessed with Mexican d*cks you can google p*nis size by country and info regarding sexual satisfaction of women by country. Mexicans are always at the top.

Comment

LMAO. Damn TS... Im sorry , cant help you out. I dont know anything bout small ......

As for you..... Do you always focus on checking out dudes C0cks when they weigh in..

Damn this guy is so obssesed with ricans he checks their c0ck when they weigh in.

I apologize to my real Boricua brothers for letting this Jew who's a Latino wannabe phony that's obssessed with Mexicans all over the internet bait me into a response.

Comment

I think he's a troll that's why buddy .I couldn't resist the joke either

Comment

This scary movie scenes good

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mexic-Ano View Post
                    I tought that was only to last long having sex. Does that pil make you penis biger? That is what i want
                    I have no friggin idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X