Sonny Bill is fighting again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Bill is fighting again!

Just saw this on the BBC website of all places,

He's fighting a guy by the name of Scott Lewis, who apparently beat someone half decent by the name of Carl Webb.

I dont know much about these names, but is there a chance SBW might get chinned in this one?

Not really.

Lewis KO'd Carl Webb who is an out of shape rugby league player. Webb would have won if he had any conditioning at all.

Lewis is better than the previous guys SBW has faced in the ring, but he is still pretty ordinary.

Comment

Scott Lewis got stopped in the first round against Mostyn Niemann. SBW doesn't have the amateur pedigree that Niemann had, but I dare say it'll be an easy nights work for him. He's just too good an athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
        Scott Lewis got stopped in the first round against Mostyn Niemann. SBW doesn't have the amateur pedigree that Niemann had, but I dare say it'll be an easy nights work for him. He's just too good an athlete.
        Yeah, he should blow him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Just saw this on the BBC website of all places,

He's fighting a guy by the name of Scott Lewis, who apparently beat someone half decent by the name of Carl Webb.

I dont know much about these names, but is there a chance SBW might get chinned in this one?

Comment

At least hes better than the last guy SBW fought.

I see Anthony Mundine is the trainer

Comment

Iv'e got to admit, i'd love to see sonny bill get totalled.

imagine the crying in new zealand if he needed his jaw wired, or he had a bunch of broken ribs.

Comment

SBW should just stay out of boxing, he brings shame to the sport IMO.

Comment

Why didnt SBW just box to get fit when he came back from France to play in New Zealand.SBW is some guy so he hope he ****s the guy up

Comment

I see Anthony Mundine is the trainer

Comment

Working...
                    X