Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you stopped becoming a fan of Floyd or Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you stopped becoming a fan of Floyd or Pac?

(Floyd) After he cursed out his Dad on 24/7... To be honest I never got along with my dad business wise but I still manage to call him my dad and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here.

I really hate Floyd after he went on a racial rant against Pac, that's the most immature and insecure thing that you can do when you're a professional athlete.

(Pac) When he refused to take 40mil to fight Floyd, we all know that even Pac would've taken that cool 40mil the fight wasn't going to happen anyways, Pac should've took it, to play mind games with Floyd. Pac is still a coward

I'm a big fan of Cotto now, a true professional

when pac started becoming a politician lol just shut the **** up and fight and all that bible bull****

Comment

When they started ducking each other. I don't hate them. I'll cheer for them when they face people I don't like, and I won't cheer them when they face people I do like.

Comment

The day Pac developed the needle phobia at the last minute when it was time to sign

Comment

When Pacquiao argued he won Marquez III clearly, at the post fight interview.

I just went from liking him to neutral, if he admitted he could have lost my opinion of him would have increased.

Comment

I've never really been a fan of Floyd & I've always felt his resume is rather weak for the accolades he's been given.

I stopped being a fan of Pacman the minute that Pacman/Margarito was confirmed for his title fight at 154 for obvious reasons.

Comment

I stopped being a Floyd fan after he beat helpless women and claiming he is the goat through beating all the fighters he ducked in fantasy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                (Floyd) After he cursed out his Dad on 24/7... To be honest I never got along with my dad business wise but I still manage to call him my dad and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here.

I really hate Floyd after he went on a racial rant against Pac, that's the most immature and insecure thing that you can do when you're a professional athlete.

(Pac) When he refused to take 40mil to fight Floyd, we all know that even Pac would've taken that cool 40mil the fight wasn't going to happen anyways, Pac should've took it, to play mind games with Floyd. Pac is still a coward

I'm a big fan of Cotto now, a true professional
                Cursing out his dad on live TV was down low, I agree. Now, do you realize the 'racial rant' Floyd got on was due to racial comments directed at him during his live stream?

Floyd gave the anonymous jokers a taste of their own medicine directed at their hero and they didn't like it and went crying to forums.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  The day Pac developed the needle phobia at the last minute when it was time to sign
                  Provide a link of him saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    When Pacquiao argued he won Marquez III clearly, at the post fight interview.

I just went from liking him to neutral, if he admitted he could have lost my opinion of him would have increased.
                    Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                    I stopped being a Floyd fan after he beat helpless women and claiming he is the goat through beating all the fighters he ducked in fantasy fights.
                    Basically this

Comment

Working...
                    X