Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Has Concerns With Marquez as Next Bout Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always suspected the beating he received from pac could be career-ending. not only physically, but mentally marquez might have suffered from seeing the pics of how pac had his way of him and scarred his face.

given who he's fighting next, one could reasonably argue that pac ended marquez' career.

Comment

Man they just trying to make this crap fight sound like it's gonna be competitive so they can sell it. Just like the K bro was trying to do to his vs Mormeck -_-.

Comment

given who he's fighting next, one could reasonably argue that pac ended marquez' career.[/QUOTE]looks like marquez exposed pacs career.unless you don't know anything about boxing. that was the dumbest post one could write.pacquiao can never clearly beat marquez in any life time.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Wasnt there just a report recently on how great Marquez was looking in sparring?
          Io thought as much

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            I was concerned that he gave all that he had left in training for, beating, and ultimately getting robbed against Pacquiao. I hate he "lost" as that would've been a great final hurrah. I hope he looks good Saturday.
            He will look great I'm sure but he still lost to Pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              i always suspected the beating he received from pac could be career-ending. not only physically, but mentally marquez might have suffered from seeing the pics of how pac had his way of him and scarred his face.

given who he's fighting next, one could reasonably argue that pac ended marquez' career.
              This is a joke, right?

Comment

whats with all these alt bashing JMM . hey you nutcase get a life instead of makeing many accounts just to bash JMM it gets old real fast

Comment

Man,the Beating he layed on the roided Midget is still on his conscious. Lol

just look...

look at his neck snap

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    whats with all these alt bashing JMM . hey you nutcase get a life instead of makeing many accounts just to bash JMM it gets old real fast
                    Bro, their out of control! They come on every single Marquez thread just to talk about Manny & hate on Marquez. It's basically an insecurity they have over Marquez being such a threat to their idol. It's always the same few posters too. I don't understand how one man can be on another mans d!ck. It's sad. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      His body was worn out after juicing against pac.
                      This is definitely a possibility. A lot of people believe he used some type of PEDs in his bout against Pacman. I don't think the urine was doing enough for him to replenish himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X