Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara is Working Hard For Hearns With Family By His Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara is Working Hard For Hearns With Family By His Side

Cuban junior middleweight star Erislandy Lara (15-1-1, 10 KO’s), promoted by Bluewave Boxing and Golden Boy Promotions, is training hard at the Savannah Gym in Houston with his coach Ronnie Shields. Lara is preparing for his upcoming fight against Ronald Hearns, son of boxing great Thomas Hearns. Lara wants to come back in style after suffering a controvserial decision loss to Paul Williams last July. The fight is going to take place on February 11th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Showtime will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like it.

that's what it's all about

Comment

Lara beats Hearns and Pwill will beat the guy he's fighting what we should be watching is Pwill vs Lara the rematch.

Comment

Lara is good for the sport, he's got a good style imo..

I feel he deserves a rematch with Paul Williams and get that win they robbed him out of..then he can get Kirkland and Angulo next

Comment

Warr Lara.. look like you a good man ...Canelo need to fight somebody like you ..good luck

Comment

don't work too hard it's only hearns. a couple sit ups and a 5 min mitt session before the fight and you should be ready.

Comment

lara is a super good boxer i feel that there is no light middlewight out there that can beat lara and if he wants to he can beat everybody in welterweight and middleweight is a matter that there is too much favoritism with other fighters

Comment

I hope Erislandy's career picks up soon. I don't feel very good about it right now. Everything was going fine until that lackluster performance versus Molina. Then came the P. Will debacle. Now Lara has to take a fight against Hearns, who's widely regarded as soft opposition, because everyone of note is giving Erislandy the cold shoulder.

Comment

wish this man nothing but the best. probably one of my favorite fighters atm since my favorite division is light middleweight. hopefully he is able to get a shot at some names this year.

Comment

I think he is one of the best fighters in the sport. If all goes well, he could be in the top 10 PFP in a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                    X