No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather is Slowing Down, More Hittable Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
    Mayweather turned pro in 1996 and Pacquiao in 1995.

Mayweather won 7 world titles in 5 divisions and Pacquiao only 4 titles in 6 divisions because of 2 catchweight titles he won in 2 divisions.

Mayweather won his first world title 2 years after turning pro and Pacquiao 3 years after turning pro.

Mayweather became a top 10 P4P fighter 2 years after turning pro and Pacquiao 8 years after turning pro (Mayweather 1998 , Pacquiao 2003)

Mayweather became a top 3 P4P fighter 3 years after turning pro and Pacquiao 11 years after turning pro (Mayweather 1999 , Pacquiao 2006)

PACQUIAO LOST BY KNOCK OUT TO 2 BUMS NAMED SINGURAT AND TORRECAMPO .

PACQUIAO LOST TO ERIK MORALES WHO MADE HIM CRY AND SENT HIM TO HOSPITAL .

PACQUIAO GOT KNOCKED DOWN AT LEAST 10 TIMES IN HIS CAREER BY SOME BUMS .

PACQUIAO IS KNOWN TO FIGHT BOXERS AT CATCHWEIGHTS TO HAVE THE ADVANTAGE + HE FIGHTS BOXERS COMING OFF LOSSES

AND WE STILL DONT KNOW IF HE TAKES STEROIDS .

THE CONCLUSION IS THAT MAYWEATHER WAS THE BEST SINCE THE BEGINNING .

Yup, floyd is hittable indeed.. it's all in video.. Floyd's head turned to a bubble head.. whiplashing like never before.

watch.. Hittable indeed.. very hittable nowadays.

Comment

• i just want to thank dude who posted the slo mo video. Floyd looks invincible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
        i just want to thank dude who posted the slo mo video. Floyd looks invincible.
        i was thinking the same mayweather just can't miss with that right hand
        he was smiling at ortiz on the ropes LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
          Oh yes you are. You're mad. Why else would you come here and spew all your bull****. 24/7 is reality TV. If that gets you amped up and mad then I suggest you turn off your TV.

You don't piss off any Floyd fans with your antics or avatars of Pacquiao - nor your red cards. It just makes you look childish and sore. And you were talking about his age?
          Yes his age and now your intelligence, which are both apparently very low. I won't waste my time with somebody so ignorant. Go gang bang or something worthless person using society.

P.S. Your the one who's mad huh? Why else would you butt into my business when I didn't say anything to you?
          Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 10-03-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X