Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales & Barrera need to walk with JMM to the ring to show respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they are over it,

or they just embraced for the camaras

Comment

lmfao............should they carry jmm out the ring aswell after floyd knocks his ass out??

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        lmfao............should they carry jmm out the ring aswell after floyd knocks his ass out??
        o shiiiittttt

Comment

All 3 tag team style against Floyd....

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            absolutely...i'm sure it was suliaman begging them to be fake for 2 seconds...

you know B, just the spectacle of seeing EM and MAB together and walkin behind JMM to the ring actually would make me fork over money....the possibility of two getting in a brawl would be too much to pass up
            Likewise.

And if they didn't scrap on the way to the ring, then I'm sure mid fight when Floyd is boring the crowd to tears they'd be willing to fight in the stands for the fans entertainment.

Comment

No they fucking don't.

They're both not even retired yet.

Comment

Lol, MAB and Erik would have to be separated by a wall of armed bodyguards, those dudes hate each other and barrera hates JMM, well barrera hates everyone but especially people who beat him

Comment

someone needs to put the beef aside from Morales's dinner plate if hes talking about fighting JMM in the future

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post

Damn and Morales is expecting to make a come back too! damn he is fatter then Ricky Hatton..

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post

wow...that is intense. Says it all really
                      Yeah, but I can swear there is another picture in that very same get together of where they hugged and Barrera had a big smile on his face.

Comment

Working...
                      X