This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    Wilshere has been world class tonight? Not sure if you have beem watching the game lol. Been pretty average even against a poor Brazilian midfield
    Please tell me this guy is taking the pish?

First you thought he didn't have a particularly good game against Liverpool when he put in one of the best midfield performances i have seen all season and you think he's been average tonight?

Comment

• Neymar had a **** game but tbf to him that chance in the 1st half from Oscar's cross was not a sitter IMO. Difficult chance to convert that, then again i suppose for one of the best players in the world he should have scored it.

Comment

• Spain - Captained team and scored winner.
        Italy - Captained team to 2-1 win.
        Moldova - Scored twice.
        Ukraine - Scored.
        Brazil - Scored.

Lampard's last 5 England Internationals.

Almost Chelsea's all-time top goalscorer (a midfielder!) and with 8 goals in his last 13 closing in on it fast.

The fella could probably go to Serie A and be amongst the top scorers in that league. If he goes to America he breaks some kind of world record.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Neymar is about to pick up the 'didn't have a great game in a friendly against England, so must be ****' tag. Took Ibra about 8 years to get rid of that.
          true. Another thing i think tonights result will probably make us second favourites for the world cup in 2014

Comment

• Spain are probably going to win the world cup again.

It takes the piss that they can manage to dominate football with a pre-op leading the line and when the mood takes them........no striker at all.

I'd quite like Brazil to win it as a neutral...when England go out (if they even get there.)
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-06-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Spain are probably going to win the world cup again.

It takes the piss that they can manage to dominate football with a pre-op leading the line and when the mood takes them........no striker at all.

I'd quite like Brazil to win it as a neutral...when England go out (if they even get there.)
              It seems every game England **** up in defence. They did pass it about abit in this game though which they don't usually do against decent teams, it's usually a long ball upfield and hope some gets a chance. That has been Englands biggest problem they just aren't comfortable on the ball compared to the top teams.

Comment

• Wilshere is the real deal. Cracking little player.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Cleverly did nothing but go through Neymar haha. I'm not really a fan of Cleverly but he does keep the ball moving I must admit, keeps everything ticking over quite nicely. Puts a good shift in as well. Still rather have Milner in there though if we're looking at energetic midfielders.

Tell you what though, last season I thought Julio Cesar was well past it when I watched him at Inter. I was wrong, he's still one of the best keepers in the world. God knows how he ended up at QPR, he's possibly the best keeper in the prem.
                  Yeah i saw on the replay that he went thru him, to be fair he put him off his shot tho...and yeah ive said it many times, cleverly just is ticy tacy football...hes keeps it going quick, plays simple...has a decent pass range and cross..and he defo doesnt pull out of a challenge

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  When i look a Rooney now i think what the **** happened, he's a good player but nowhere near as good as he could have been. Fergie ruined him.
                  Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Fergie took the attacking instinct out of him, turned him into a midfielder.
                  What are you talking about

Rooney killed himself....all he does is put on weight and try playing with it, then they stop playing him or he hits ridiculously bad form...and he gets trim again n starts playing good again

Plus his type of player will always get burnt out before the age of 30....hes naturally quite a big lad...n he doesnt keep weight off easy..likes a drink

Hes the ricky hatton of football

I love the guy to bits but at the end of the day, Fergie didnt do anything to ruin rooney...rooney did it himself

Comment

• Bale is best British player by far now, **** Rooney

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                      Austria is just as good as Wales. Two bum countries, you can't use that excuse.

Wilshere was brilliant the first half, didn't do much the 2nd.
                      Well Austria are 13 places above Wales. That is like the Ivory Coast beating Spain

From what I have seen of Wilshere he does well at Arsenal at going forward but thats because at times he can be a liability in defence which I am sure his teammates love.

He is a poor mans Paul Scholes

Comment

Working...
                      X